My bunny got wet :(

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, or it's just my infernal bad luck but my waterproof slimline Jessica rabbit vibrator got wet and won't work now. :(

I took it in the bath today, made sure it was all tight and secured and proceeded to use it. And then the controls started to go funny and I thought it was just me in the mood and forgetting how to use them properly.

So business done, I took the bunny out and what do I see? The insides are sloshing with water! Why, oh why does this happen to me??

And you know what the injustice here really is? I only used it twice. *cries*

Has anyone else had a similar problem like this? I'm trying to see if I can dry the poor thing out, but the controls are acting rather erratically now. :( I might have to send it into amnesty. :(

Hi,

If you've had it less than a year then contact Lh to return it for a replacement, if it's sold as waterproof it should be able to used in the bath. The returns policy is fab here. here's it is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/ might be worth using live chat to talk to customer services and see what they can do to help? But if it is over a year then yes amnesty is best unfortunately, perhaps if it's older the rubber seal has rotted?

Hope you get it sorted