Very disappointed! :(

Have just been for a nice relaxing bath before my BF arrives home and decided to try out Jess 2.0 with me!

So armed with my new Black Lace book, away I went. She lasted about 15 mins but then wouldnt turn off, and then when I did get her off, I turned the ears onto speed '1' and got 3! Glad it wasn't anywhere near 'there' would've gone through the roof! (and we live in the basement flat!)

I've had a look at her and theres water in the control panel and also beyond that, up the shaft where I can see the wires (if u take out the battery pack and look up you'll know what I mean) I can even see droplets of water in with the pearl beads!

I'm a bit gutted really, I screwed the top on as tight as it'd go-no one wants to waste £25 on one go, but somehow water still got in. Has anyone else had this problem with her?

I almost want to return her but only yesterday sent back the Licourice plugs set as the suction caps were non existent/didn't work at all. I don't want LH to think I'm taking the mick.

a very unhappy curvy_chicka :(

Sorry if this is really daft, but is it waterproof?? Or just splash proof? Sorry off to look now. Poor you :(

OK it says submersible so it shouldn't break. I'd contact customer service and just explain the problem.

Hey Curvy, don't panic about contacting customer service - through a bad combination of wrong sizing and three broken toys, I had to send back three parcels in one week, and they were nothing but nice about it - quick to tell me what they werer doing about it as well. I'm sure if any of the LH team pick up on this thread, they'll tell you the same - after all, one of the big things about the Jessica 2 is that it is meant to be submersible - there's even an LH video promoting this!

Hiya, Sometimes there's just a flaw with some few vibes. I had one from LH and it broke so they replaced it sraight away! If it says submersable and it's fairly new then it shouldn't be a problem to have a replacement

Thanks for that guys, I've been away a few days so haven't been able to pick up on this thread. I am going to return it today and ask for the butterfly in exchange-I'm not sure I trust the 2.0 now! I know its had nothing but good reviews and no other people mentioning water leakage so I must have just gotten a bad one.

xx

it must've been a bad one hun as i use my jessie all the time in the bath and mine is fine, lh will understand!