MY CATS HAD HER KITTENS !!!

Ohhh soo cute!!!! Congratulations :) xx

Awww, sweet, kitties!

I want one too but I don't think my labrador puppy would approve

:') cats are surprisingly good with dogs, if you do get a cat i would thoroughly recommend a ragamuffin they can be just as playful docile and as i mentioned before will also play fetch :) they also dont mind being walked on a lead and harness, very much a cat dog :') xxx

Well done! I'm sure the mess all over the place will be a lovely experience when cleaning up :) Although, could be worse animals.

thankfully im used to litter training cats and they normally take to it very fast :) xx

I think Molly is just too boisterous and playful at the moment

Awwwww kittens!! <3

fair enough :D xx

The cutest thing happened last night :D i moved my cats nest from the end of my bed as its about a meter2 and i was sleeping in a ball, so i moved it down to the side of my bed and started to go to sleep, i was woken from my haze by my cat dropping her kittens on my feet :') in the end i had to move the box back as obviously this is where shes decided they must stay :') many more nights sleeping in a ball for me :') xxx

lol so cute, my cat sleeps on my feet or on my back and this was from very early age, so you have many years of uncomfortable nights sleep, but i dont mind

theyre just too cute for you to move them when they cuddle down :') xx

Bless I remember when my 3 were born. I had never imagined I would get to watch the birth and it was magical if not a little yuky!

Mine are 7 now - still my babies even if they no longer live with me!

Pixie_Murree wrote:

Bless I remember when my 3 were born. I had never imagined I would get to watch the birth and it was magical if not a little yuky!

Mine are 7 now - still my babies even if they no longer live with me!

so yucky :') but yes so brilliant to see, i call all mine my babies aswell :')

3 are black and 2 are black and white theres 3 girls and 2 boys :D same i love all there little personality traits :') xxx