My Cup Runneth Over!

Or maybe ‘free to very naughty home’ sign?

3 Likes

You lucky lady. lol sounds like a great time to be had xxx

2 Likes

I love this :smiley:

Start a shop on Etsy and sell it. Or manyvids, then you can sell them used and dirty if you want too! People pay more for that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So, I had a spare hour this afternoon so I did a bit of Googling and adding up and the grand total for the entire box (based on RRPs) is… (drumroll)… £2925 :open_mouth: . Even if the toys were currently discounted on the site (which they aren’t), there is still way more there than the supposed £500 prize value.

I do feel like they’ve either accidentally sent me their entire stock by accident :rofl: or they’ve used the competition to get rid of a load of stuff they don’t need any longer. I’m not complaining but whoever made up the package must surely have been aware that no one individual needs 30+ cockrings, 15 ballslings and a partridge in a pear tree! They could have had at least 10 winners with all the stuff they’ve sent me. It does all seem quite surreal.

Anyway, my husband cherry picked a few bits after I did my stocktake, so that’s our lifetime quota of cockrings well and truly filled. Now to offload the rest!

3 Likes

Far be it from me to cast any dispersion, but if your husband can’t put 30+ cock rings to good use, are you sure he measures up to your requirements?
Remember the trusty old saying:
Less than 40?
Not very naughty!

@DreamsOfChi:joy: Do you know a local Del boy, who could shift them down the market …luuuvly juuubbly.
" Here darlin…your old man will luv this…tell you what buy 2 and ill throw in an uver one free , cant say fairer than thaat. "

1 Like

What are you doing with them that necessitates using new ones so often?! :thinking: So long as the silicone doesn’t perish, they’re going to last a fair while so can be used multiple times - reduce, reuse, recycle. Aside from all that, I have nowhere to keep the ruddy things!

I was thinking more use all at the same time ( Perhaps should be ‘Less that forty, he’s a shorty!’)

How many of these could you wear at once? :open_mouth: :joy:

1 Like

Not me but OH might manage 1/2 if he’s lucky :rofl: