My first pictures on here of me in my love honey catsuit

Morning everyone hope you all had a great bank holiday weekend :blush::blush:Hope i dont offend anyone heres my first pictures in my LH catsuit :blush::blush:

Images removed. Please see The Great Big Photo Guide :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Morning. Photos need approval after posting in the “Lingerie photo uploads” section x

1 Like

Morning @Mrs.John hope you had a good weekend how do you go about that ive read through the rules and carnt see anything .i didnt see anything on the that where offensive :thinking::thinking:

Hi @philxhx - I didn’t see the picture but I’m sure there was nothing wrong with it except it’s location. Second paragraph in the photo guide linked:

All images apart from YouTube clips and Lovehoney website images must be posted to a topic in Your Photos for moderator approval before going live on the site.

The hash tag in that bit will take you to categories you can post photos too - all photos have to be approved which is only done (quite resonably) during Brenna’s work hours.

1 Like

Thanks for that will give it a go @Peitho still new to all this :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl:

2 Likes

Please read and follow forum rules for how to upload photos.

Thanks for that im not the sharpest tool when it comes to doing things still getting my head around it :rofl::see_no_evil::rofl:

1 Like

Defo try uploading them again but on one of the photo threads :wink: