My girlfriend has a forced sex fantasy

My gorgeous curvy girlfriend is the best sex ever, we try everything but she says she has a forced sex Fantasy but I really don't know how to really go about it, we have rough hard sex alot and I make her scream and squert alot but I would like some advice cause I'm stuck with how to do it, she wants me in a mask and take her but don't want to hurt her, any advice?

Hi, heres what i would do:

First agree a safe signal/stop signal that she can use if she can't use words to tell you.

Put a mask on and come up from behind and cover her mouth. I've personally found that if I have someone covering my mouth during sex it does alot to help the idea of it feeling forced without really needing to change much else from "normal rough" sex.

You can also do alot with words.

subbysam wrote:

Hi, heres what i would do:

First agree a safe signal/stop signal that she can use if she can't use words to tell you.

Put a mask on and come up from behind and cover her mouth. I've personally found that if I have someone covering my mouth during sex it does alot to help the idea of it feeling forced without really needing to change much else from "normal rough" sex.

You can also do alot with words.

Totes agree with subbysam.

I have this fantasy too - but I honestly don't want to be really hurt, just a little bit of pain, nipple twisting, biting, hair pulling, that kind of thing - a safe word is a must for this game though as it's easy to take things too far. I find being held down by the wrists, hight above my head, does it for me...Mr. Spider and hold both my wrists in one hand and easily hold me down...then the feel of his hard body on top of mine drives me wild!

Everything has been said above!! Great advice!! If you don't feel happy about it make sure you say to, I know that sometimes these things can make our partners unsure. Afterwards make sure you both reconnect in a loving way, because the 'come down' can be quite emotional for both, especially if one is more unsure than the other. You sound like a very loving partner, she is lucky. I love this kind of play, that makes me feel a bit vulnerable, powerless and at his mercy. It is more the actual scenario rather than what he does that is the turn on. By that I mean, he could do what ever he likes to me, but it's the role that he is playing, masterful and strong that really does it for me. Be reassured, she wants you to do it and have fun with it.

Thank you all for the amazing advice, you are all amazing for being so honest about it, I'm giving my gorgeous girlfriend the fuck of her life this weekend, she is gonna be working funny for a while haha this is such a great site for advice and amazing people on here, hope you all have as kinky weekend as me