My kinks made me do it!

Question time! How far would you go to satisfy your kink(s)? And if you've already gone so far was it worth it?

Me I've been thinking that if we ever have a shed in our garden then I would like to soundproof it so the OH and I can fulfill my fantasy of getting bound and spanked in a, you guessed it, shed without the risk of being disturbed or disturbing anyone else with our actions. I haven't looked into it much yet but I'm really thinking it could be do-able. Heck, maybe we could even find a way to heat it just a little bit so we could do things "outside" during winter as well, lol!

Perhaps it sounds a little crazy to others but just thinking about one day having a private shed like that gives me the biggest smile. It also really got me wondering if I'm the only person with plans like this so therefore I created this thread :)

You're definitely not alone with those thoughts ;).

It's so healthy to live out your fantasies with your partner, especially so if they're more open to you and will do pretty much anything you desire. I always wanted a very forceful sexual encounter with my partner outdoors and on any given day in the week. With a few safe words in check we set out to use some pathways on the way home from both of our (at the time) workplaces.

It wasn't as good as I imagined, but we ended up roleplaying it much more at home. She started getting into just being used occasionally and it made me love her much more. That sounds awful doesn't it?

Get cracking on that shed!

Hands All Over wrote:

Question time! How far would you go to satisfy your kink(s)? And if you've already gone so far was it worth it?

Me I've been thinking that if we ever have a shed in our garden then I would like to soundproof it so the OH and I can fulfill my fantasy of getting bound and spanked in a, you guessed it, shed without the risk of being disturbed or disturbing anyone else with our actions. I haven't looked into it much yet but I'm really thinking it could be do-able. Heck, maybe we could even find a way to heat it just a little bit so we could do things "outside" during winter as well, lol!

Perhaps it sounds a little crazy to others but just thinking about one day having a private shed like that gives me the biggest smile. It also really got me wondering if I'm the only person with plans like this so therefore I created this thread :)

Well it gives you an excuse for buying a garden shed . You can always board up the window so nobody can look in.

I think you mentioned this fantasy before in the old Role Play secenario thread that we started;

From the passed conversation I think you wanted to be stripped and then trussed upto the the ceiling with your arms and then spanked and humiliated as a form of "torture". Possibly blindfolded as well

You could easily do it as a roleplay and you could play the role of the captive soldier with some information. when you have had enough you can state that info and then the roleplay stops . This would be an addition of your safeword and not in place of.

The fact that the shed wouldn't be heated could add to the experience as your skin will be goose bumply due to the cool air . All you would need to do before hand is screw a couple of heavy duty type hooks of which you can obtain from any DIY place which would support you arms, but not necessarily your weight unless your OH wanted to be more sadistic and have you standing on your tip toes . If that was the case I would recommend that you wear some sort of canvas gym shoe to prevent any injury to your toes.

I think it is doable as a roleplay and I think you would be able to do it well with a little forethought and preperation . The crux of the thing is going to be the cost of the shed and whether you can justify it as a cost to your home and not for the roleplay per se.

Its not a million miles away from a fantasy of my Mrs thats why I can remember it quite well.

Good luck and go for it.

As for your general question. I think some kinks that are say perhaps more difficult to undertake are sometimes best kept as a fantasy to save diasapointment . But you shouldn't have this problem for yours.

I have had similar thoughts about our garden workshop, it could easily be baorded up and insulated for heat and sound.

The downside is then i wouldnt have my hiding place for when i need to tinker.

Bump

I'm planning on sound proofing my play area for work. I think I worked out that it'll cost around £500 for just the ceiling using sound proofing plaster board. I'm unsure whether I am going to do the walls too. But to block out the pitch of noise, boards are the way to go. Pre-made boards cost just as much as home made. I'm then torn between sound proofing curtains or blinds.

This is an expensive project and I won't be able to afford it until the start of next year as I have other work expenses to take into account first. I'm more doing it as I work as a Domme and live in a flat. I so wish I had a detached house, but maybe eventually.

Ha, glad to see I'm not the only one who likes the idea of a shed like this :)

@Stu_hfx well if she wasn't into that then yes I guess it would sound awful but that doesn't seem to be the case for you two ;) Too bad your original fantasy wasn't as good in real life as you had imagined but I guess it's nice to know that now!

@Lovinthetoys yep, every fantasy seems to has it's downside and so does this one. Could always build another seperate shed of course but that would get costy so that solution would just be another downside, lol!

@Mysteron you know me quite well! I really love your suggestions here, I'll write them down somewhere! Also interesting that it's similar to a fantasy of your Mrs. I'm not 100% sure but I do believe I've seen you mention some interrogation roleplay between you and the Mrs. before and it sounded fun! Anyway, thanks a lot for these tips! Also, I think you're right that some kinks are best kept a fantasy but I do think that it can be worth it to at least discuss them with one's partner because they might spark another fantasy that is actually do-able for both parties. As always communication is key here.

@Lady Ness I had already had a feeling that soundproofing probably wouldn't be very cheap but in the end I do think it'll be worth it as it makes it a lot easier to give in to moaning and spanking etc. because one doesn't have to worry about others hearing it. At least, that's how I think about it! It does sound tough though, combining work as a Domme with living in a flat I mean. I'm curious how you can make that work! Hats off to you!!

Maybe the point is for the captive to know that others can hear and therefore the noise level must be kept to a minimum or a punishment will be necessary.

I'll admit that's a nice idea but for us.. I don't think I'm ready for that just yet to be honest.

It sounds like you have it all worked out in your head what you will like.

Have you thought about the logistics of it?

Boyfriend says that what you are thinking of doing could be thousands of dollars what with soundproofing, climate control, construction, etc.

Are you sure it wouldn't be better to just set up part of the basement, or clear out a small room?

Given the expense, it might even be better adding a small addition to the house.

Since you wanted to spend all the money anyways, for a little more money, you will add way more significant value to your home that way than building a shed type separate structure. Certainly more value than your cost.

But, aside from that, it is wonderful exploring kinks and fantasies.

With someone you trust, trying out things you think you might like can be amazing erotic fun.

amber

No I haven't Amber_angel, it's still a fantasy and it will probably remain a fantasy for a looong time since we don't even have our own house with a garden yet. If, however, we were to build a shed like that one day then obviously we would make it multi-purpose. I'm not that crazy ;) As for your other question: basements aren't really a thing in my country and clearing out a small room just wouldn't be the same because it wouldn't be detached from the house and that's kind of the whole point to this fantasy here. I hope this doesn't make me come across as a negative Nancy though, I'm very happy that you shared your thoughts on the subject!

Hands All Over wrote:

No I haven't Amber_angel, it's still a fantasy and it will probably remain a fantasy for a looong time since we don't even have our own house with a garden yet. If, however, we were to build a shed like that one day then obviously we would make it multi-purpose. I'm not that crazy ;) As for your other question: basements aren't really a thing in my country and clearing out a small room just wouldn't be the same because it wouldn't be detached from the house and that's kind of the whole point to this fantasy here. I hope this doesn't make me come across as a negative Nancy though, I'm very happy that you shared your thoughts on the subject!

As an interim measure you could still carry out your fantasy with the use of a hand restraint door jam set from LH . use it in conjunction with a decent spreader bar from LH you will be very vulnerable and at the pleasure and torment of your OH . A blindfold would make the experience more memorable I think. It's something I am planning when my OHs hormones settle down a little and we can go back to pre planned sex again.

My biggest 'kink' is anal, and even though the OH knew I was into this before we started going out it was pretty much a 'never going to happen' thing.

But well, things changed and she opened up to trying it. I must have brought so many different anal lubes and yet even the tip of my finger in there made her look like she was giving birth. I'd had anal with a number of people in the past so this was unreal to me.

Thankfully finally found a lube that actually relaxed her back entrance and with the help of a small toy to begin we finally had anal. And she was ok with it - now after a few times it's something she enjoys.

mysteron wrote:

Hands All Over wrote:

As an interim measure you could still carry out your fantasy with the use of a hand restraint door jam set from LH . use it in conjunction with a decent spreader bar from LH you will be very vulnerable and at the pleasure and torment of your OH . A blindfold would make the experience more memorable I think. It's something I am planning when my OHs hormones settle down a little and we can go back to pre planned sex again.

Oh that's a great idea Mysteron!! We already have a hand restraint door jam set (the FSOG one) but are still lacking a spreader bar. Our anniversary is coming up soon though so the spreader bar could make for a nice gift :) If you'd like to then please let us know how it was once you've gotten the chance to act this one out, always love hearing your stories!

Straw wrote:

My biggest 'kink' is anal, and even though the OH knew I was into this before we started going out it was pretty much a 'never going to happen' thing.

But well, things changed and she opened up to trying it. I must have brought so many different anal lubes and yet even the tip of my finger in there made her look like she was giving birth. I'd had anal with a number of people in the past so this was unreal to me.

Thankfully finally found a lube that actually relaxed her back entrance and with the help of a small toy to begin we finally had anal. And she was ok with it - now after a few times it's something she enjoys.

That sounds lovely, Straw! Must feel great to be able to enjoy that with your OH now :) Glad to hear you found a lube that works and that she enjoys it now too!