spanking

Ok so this may sound a bit strange as someone who has mentioned this before but I wanted to ask if people think that you can be conflicted.

A part of me wants to really get into spanking and for my wife to dothis to me however i do have things from my past which make being dominated troubleing - how easy is it to deal with things and not get caught up in soemthing meaning more than it does if that makes sense!

I have been rather depressed as well and have been told that wanting spanking etc can be me wants to self punish etc and that my head is not making sense inside

1 Like

If you think it's going to be detrimental to your mental health I would avoid it. If you really want to try it then be honest with your partner about your concerns and have safe words in place. Orange for when your reaching your limit and red for stop immediately.
I had concerns past experiences would effect me with receiving oral. I've tried it a few times but I know it's too much for me. I don't regret having tried it though as at least I know.

ok thank you for your comments. Interesting what you say about oral - my wife has never liked me giving it which i dont liek as i love to give it. she does not like to kiss me after and says she does not getmuch pleasure from it

There's only really one way to find out, give it a go and see if it triggers poor mental health. I carry a lot some mental health problems, and I find that spanking actually gives me an escape, gives me something else to focus on, freedom for a while almost.

its hard to do it to any great degree at home due to being a mid terrace. there seem to be a number of good swinging and dungeon clubs in the west midlands!

I also live in a mid terrace, but then my neighbours are the noisiest people known to man

yes our neighbours are too but not sure we want thme hearing spanking

You could try role playing whereby you play a character and not yourself and your OH could be a strict teacher .As Sum Sub said give it a go and see if it triggers off anything. You can really escape doing role playing .

Anyone got any dom sub senerios for a role play?

stressedmale82 wrote:

What do you have in mind? All roleplays are Dom and Sub related or in role plays its known as the Top and Bottom. .

mysteron wrote:

stressedmale82 wrote:

What do you have in mind? All roleplays are Dom and Sub related or in role plays its known as the Top and Bottom. .

respectfully, I disagree

mysteron wrote:

stressedmale82 wrote:

I can recommend a book:

"Consensual Spanking" by Jules Markham .

Its a very useful book and Chapter 6 will expand on my post with plenty of roleplay scenarios that involve impact play.

Sadly Lovehoney have cut back on their sex guide books and is no longer avaialble from them .

Definitely give it a go, but set out strict specifications at first, so that you know that you are safe. I have used spanking as an emotional relief. It is escapism for me in two ways - one where I feel like I need punishment and another where being spanked is like getting to smash a room full of china. I don't think either are bad, but I do try to consider carefully why I want that from my partner first, and we have set boundaries.

I hope you figure out what you need and want and that you aren't as stressed soon! Good luck :)