A month without sex

I just read a newspaper article which challenged 3 couples to a month without sex. Have you ever done anything like this, how did you find it? If not, how do you think you would find it?

OH would love it! i have a much higher sex drive than him, i think it'd kill me

Be easy for me, as long as I could still pleasure myself! ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Well since I'm in an LDR - I haven't seen my OH since Oct '13 and by the time I next see him it'll be 2years since I've had sex! So it's doable, however if he lived with me not a chance lol.

I suggested it last week as we both have uni exams but we ended up laughing as he seems to think I don't have the self-control to stop.....he was right, safe to say I couldn't do it, making up for sexually frustrated years before meeting him.

TBH I wouldn't miss physical sex that much as llong as we could have cuddles and perhaps body stroking /heavy petting .

I don't think I could last XD Unless there was some kind of super cuddling going on lol, one of the best things about sex is the intimacy... and you know, all those phermones and hormones are great too :P

When I have been in relationships I've done this due to health issues etc, but doesnt mean to say we werent intimate in any way.

Though when with my ex, I had to go to India for 7 months so was without sex for 3.5 as she came to visit half way through.

I'm intruiged

Never know wrote:

I'm intruiged

I think its just a case that for us and probably some of the other couples on here that there is more in a relationship that just physical penatrative sex. Intimacy is probably a key factor as well.Chemistry and trust are also important in a relationship and this is built up over time .

Yes sex is great but its just one element .

Could be waiting a month after giving birth before I have sex.

I'd like to think there was more to our relationship than sex, I've said it before on another thread on the forum too. Yes, our sex is great and I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone else, but I couldn't tell you we have an average per week or month or whatever, it's totally spur of the moment, we don't diary to have sex on a regular basis, or feel the need to. intimacy (to me) is more than having sex. We can be intimate in our ways and I'm glad of it, I would be disappointed if our relationship's foundation was sex and we couldn't be happy together without it, surely there's more to a life-like relationship than that.

Lady Ness, I completely understand. I'm nearing the end and sex during the pregnancy has been few and far between, especially as of late. But I think it may be a while after the birth before it happens again.

mysteron wrote:

Never know wrote:

I'm intruiged

I think its just a case that for us and probably some of the other couples on here that there is more in a relationship that just physical penatrative sex. Intimacy is probably a key factor as well.Chemistry and trust are also important in a relationship and this is built up over time .

Yes sex is great but its just one element .

I so agree with this. We very rarely have penetrative sex now but make up for it in other ways to maintain that intimacy.

Ye when first wife was getting it from somone else!!! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Thats a killer oh does abstinence with as part of D/s but max ive done is 8 days and all I thought about was sex...no solo allowed.... bit like going on a diet then u want to eat everything lol x

my mr would be fine but i might end up having a breakdown lol

We've done it before, but not really out of choice. We didn't have sex for over a month after I'd had surgery, so for me it wasn't so bad because I was concentrating on recovery, but I think he struggled as he masturbated a LOT! Haha :p

Oh holy hell who ever thought of that idea needs help! Sorry after three years no libido I want sex! Nope not good idea *going insane at thought of no sex*

From the point of view of a (nearly) 28-year-old virgin: Just ONE month? Not a big deal. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Me and hubby (then fiance) did on the month running up the our wedding it killed me as my sex drive is higher than his but well worth the wait our wedding night was amazing but not sure if I could do it again thou x