My Reviews

by @PKH, 2 Mar 2022
We-Vibe Tango X Lipstick Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

Lipstick for my other lips!

I was on the fence about getting this bullet vibrator because I didn’t really need another one, but it looked fun (and I love vibration on my clit), so I went ahead and ordered it when I had a discount code to use (I had this one on my wishlist for several months hoping it would go on sale, but it never did). I got it in blue because I felt the dark blue was a little more discreet than the bright red, and it’s super cute!

I already have the We-Vibe Touch X Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator and really like it, so I was hoping this one would be similar, and it indeed has some similarities: The packaging style, charging cord, travel lock, and rumbly vibration and patterns (vibrate, pulse, tease, wave, tempo, heartbeat, cha-cha) are the same. It came in a cute colored box that matches the toy color (iPhone style with accessories stored in a compartment underneath the vibrator). The white satin drawstring storage bag seems huge (5.5” x 7.5”) for a such a little toy (1” x 3.5”), but I always appreciate when a toy comes with a bag. The charger connects securely to the magnetic pins on the toy, and like most waterproof toys, it is very easy to clean with some toy cleaner after use.

This vibrator is definitely not silent when you turn it on, but when you press it against yourself, the sound is muffled quite a lot. It’s still catching me a little off-guard every time I turn it on, just how much the whole vibrator moves, but I can’t complain because I’m loving the rumbly vibrations. The vibrations do run up from the toy into my fingers, so I have to switch hands while using it to give my hands a break. The buttons are a little difficult to press while the toy is vibrating since the circumference is so little, but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it.

I like the lipstick shaped tip because I can have it flat on the top or sides of my clit, or I can use the tip when I want to press it in. I’ve used it on my husband a few times, and he’s been enjoying it as well. It’s perfect for pressing against the tip of his penis and stroking along the base and underside of his penis. All of my other vibrators are silicone, so the hard plastic on this one was different for me. I do like how slippery it is with just a little lube. I’m glad the base is silicone though, so it has some grip to help hang onto it. I think I still prefer silicone for my clit vibrators, but I do like this one and would recommend it as a powerful and rumbly vibrator. It’s very cute and does the trick!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Cute and small. Rumbly vibes. Fun shape. Stylish packaging.

Cons: Hard to press buttons while vibrating. Vibrations buzz your hands.

Bottom Line: Discreet and powerful vibrator!

9 Likes