My Reviews

by @Mint-Monster , 01/02/2022
Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set

4 for 2

I know it doesn’t serve any special purpose, but I love that the twosome have their own colours. Just a nice touch. Both look great in their own right - especially around light. Each one comes with its own storage baggy. It may be due to the sleek material, but I found that they liked to peek out often. It’s mainly the clear one, so it could be due to it being slightly too long for its container.

The bulbs/bumps on each of their ends adds some much needed grip during use and cleaning. Of course, they are also good for stimulation. As all ends are different, that gives you 4 possible tips/shafts to experiment with. Not too shabby, eh? I know they aren’t super varied, but different enough to play around with at least.

The girth for both toys isn’t intimidating and would be ideal for beginners looking into vaginal or anal play. Maybe on the small side for my personal preference, but still enjoyable. The smooth surface of glass requires little lube to make it really glide for a slip ‘n’ slide ride. For the clear (anal) dildo, I didn’t feel the need to use a smaller toy to stretch out beforehand either.

As with any glass toys, you have to be cautious with the rigidity as a wrong angle can be uncomfortable. While they look cute, the little dinosaur spikes on the pink one aren’t that stimulating and can clash painfully with harder vibes! Slow and easy wins the race with these. Pinky is a pretty good thruster once you get the hang of it. Both can be used for DP together, however, the clinking and pinching wasn’t fun. It was like a glass sword fight down there! They may not work so well with each other, but shine brighter by themselves or with softer toys.

I’ve only used the clear one anally, so I can’t say what it’s like the other way. Once a dildo gets designated to bum fun, it stays that way. Its S shape prevents it from being sucked straight into the void, so don’t worry. The curve is fun to experiment with as you twist and move it around to hit spots differently. I found the single bulb head was more useful simply because the handle to it (the bumpy side) made it easier to control as I could get my fingers between it. There was barely any of this the other way - especially since anal play requires a fair bit of lube. Not only that, but the multiple bumps act more like typical anal beads than anything you can thrust. And even when I did get the chance to thrust, it was slow and awkward due to the beads being quite prominent. Guess they are more for pulling out at the end, then.

Cleaning is very simple as there are no hard to reach places. Just be careful to not let them slip out your hands. Don’t forget about temperature play! Placing them in warm/cool water for a few minutes before you get down to business will get them at the desired degrees. They also felt great once they reached my body heat during use.

Overall, this is a great set if you’re delving into the world of glassy glee. With 4 heads to explore like a phallic hydra, they are worth the price (and even more so with a discount or sale tag attached).

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Different colours. 4 heads to play with. Temperature play. Not much lube needed. Easy to clean.

Cons: Rigidness not always comfortable. Small bumps on pink one don’t add much. Lack of grip on clear one.

Bottom Line: Fun to experiment with at a decent price range.

10 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x , 11/05/21
Lovehoney Blue Belle Lace Front-Fastening Underwired Bra Set

Belle of the Bedroom

My parcel came in the normal speedy, discrete way we’re used to with Lovehoney, and from inside I pulled out the bra, the suspender belt and the thong, all in size medium. I’m a 10 and 36C on top, 12 on bottom and 5ft6.

I slipped my arms through the straps of the bra and pulled it up, fastening the column of hook and eyes just below my chest. I find front fastening bras incredibly sexy, and easy. The bra is very comfortable with a great amount of stretch throughout, and the straps are adjustable and thick for that extra comfort or ease of mind. The cups are underwired and partly padded. This is the only downfall of this set for me, but that’s only because my boobs are a little too small. The beautiful lace cups just appear baggy and my boobs, sadly, don’t fill them up. As a result, the little harness-affect straps around the chest are also a little loose. I would prefer a fully padded cup or none at all. Still, it’s a fantastic design, just maybe for those with a bit more boob than I have.

The bra is stunning though and really should be admired, particularly from the back! The racer-style back with the dainty triangle of lace and straps really is a focal point. I adore a toned back and shoulders and this really draws your eyes to that area.

Even the little LH charm is a cute addition.

The suspender belt is of the same material with similar stretch and 3 columns of fastenings. It’s simple and really suits the rest of the set.

The thong is very sexy. I stepped into it and adjusted the double straps across my hips so they weren’t twisted. It was a great fit for me and the straps didn’t dig in at all. The little lace triangle is, again, a very attractive touch.

The entire set feels very well put together. I have put on and removed it multiple times, washed, stretched and pulled and folded away, and it still looks in brand new condition.

I asked my OH for his thoughts, having performed a little twirl for him, and his favourite view is from the back. All the little lace and straps give a very classic, sultry look.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Colour, design, adjustability, stretch, lace

Cons: Cups - too big for me and as a result are baggy

Bottom Line: Classic set, easy to pair with anything, incredibly alluring

(Note: this review is nearly a year old. Since then my boobs have filled out a little and the bra, now, fits wonderfully!)

11 Likes

by @Daisy1982, 29 Jan 2022
Lovehoney Mega Mighty Male Enhancement Kit (6 Piece))

Fun and new pleasures

These were brought for my wife during a promotional period and to add to our collection as she loved the first penis extension we brought which added a whole new pleasure experience to our already fun sex life.

The selection is broad in range in size , girth and nobble bits to add different experience depending on the mood.

I had no issues getting them on as long as I’m hard and use lube but not too much.

Great addition to which always hits the spot with me wife.

Pros: Great range of penis extensions , and makes playful fun to test out new pleasures of size and length.

Cons: Vibration not as powerful as we would like other than that nothing.

Bottom Line: Great value, good range of sizes, hits the spots.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

by @Mint-Monster , 04/10/2020
Tracey Cox Supersex Flexible Tip Anal Douche 160ml

Wash and Go

There’s some nice overall quality to this douche and the size seems perfect. The soft and flexible silicone nozzle is comfortable to insert with a bit of lube. You can also bend it around to suit your stance while douching. It doesn’t feel like I’m getting jabbed up there, which is good.

The top part twists on quite securely, but when I get over half way through rinsing and I’m holding on tighter, the water seems to shoot out of the sides? It’s on as tight as I can manage. I’m not sure if this is a safety function to tell you when to stop or that the lid simply isn’t that watertight. Either way, it’s only a minor annoyance. I just refill it to the top and repeat the process. It usually takes me 3 rinses before the water runs clear. If it takes any more than that, then I just cancel my bum fun plans as I know over rinsing isn’t good. I think this is related to how I’m feeling or what I’ve recently ate, and so not the toy’s fault.

The first rinse always makes me go to the toilet - this has been very helpful whenever I’ve been bunged up. I think the water amount in the bulb is just right for a single rinse and it doesn’t feel like the intake is too much or too little. I feel very clean after a successful washout. There is no mess or unpleasant smells when I use my toys or have anal sex afterwards. It probably takes less than 10 minutes of prep, but that’s worth it for me to avoid the worry of things potentially going wrong. I always take a shower after douching so I can feel extra squeaky clean.

The toy itself is also pretty easy to clean. After use, I’ll leave it to soak in a sink of warm, soapy water while I’m showering. I’ll then rinse off the suds from that before going over it once more with some toy cleaner spray. I’m so glad it’s all silicone to make it more hygienic (especially for the job it does). Putting the nozzle back on to squeeze the soapy water through it helps get inside there, too. You can reduce the size of it by sticking the long nozzle in the bulb for easier storage.

I get squeamish about any mess related to anal play, so I’m glad I got this. It does the job and it makes me confident for anal stuff. Less mess equals more fun for me. I’m content with this and don’t feel the need to go looking for another douche.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Soft, bendy nozzle. Easy to use, clean and store. Nice quality and good size.

Cons: Water sometimes squirts out the sides of the lid when squeezing.

Bottom Line: Does the job. Makes anal play more carefree.

8 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 22/10/2018
Lovehoney Satisfy Me Curve Silicone Dildo

The Purple Curve

I got this an extra little basket filler a while ago when it was on sale. Why not, right? One of the first things I noticed about this toy when I took it out the box is that it has a bit of a “gritty” texture on the silicone skin. I didn’t think much of it initially, but when in use it does have a noticeable effect. It feels like I’m drying out and the toy is dragging on me a little. It is especially apparent after I orgasm and pull it out for the last time. It’s not so bad if you use plenty of lube, but I’m used to the slick and smooth sensation I get with my other toys. It’s not really an uncomfortable feeling but you can tell it’s there. That’s all.

It’s not a bad size and it has an interesting shape on both ends. The main end is quite satisfying with that double curve and is good for G-spot stimulation as it’s flexible yet firm. I’m not really a fan of the other end as it’s too thin and angular for my liking, but it’s great for holding onto without losing grip. The size is not too intimidating and is easy to insert without much hassle. I would say it’s good for beginners, but the rough texture of it may put some people off.

Cleaning is super simple as there are no places where dirt can get stuck. Just spray it with toy cleaner, rinse and air-dry it. I’m sure it’s nothing, but I did notice a few minor imperfections in the silicone. Luckily it’s only on the handle so I’m not really concerned.

Hmm… there’s not much else I can say about this dildo. It’s certainly not my favourite and that’s mainly due to the texture, but I do wonder how it would have changed my opinion if it was silky smooth all over? The shape is still satisfying and maybe a little extra girth would have been nice but that’s just me. Overall, it’s just OK.

Overall Rating: 3.5/5 (original score before site change).

Pros: Shape. Colour. Easy to clean. Firm but flexible. Handle is easy to grip.

Cons: The “gritty” texture on the silicone skin. Not much girth.

Bottom Line: Not a big fan of that texture, but the toy itself isn’t bad.

6 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: What are YOU contemplating purchasing next?

by @LRLRL, 12/19/2021
Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicolored Silicone Dildo 7 Inch

Perfect pal!

Always looking for another dildo to add to our toybox - just for the variety of it - I was thrilled to pick this up for a song during the recent Black Friday sale.

Shipping was discreet, blah blah blah…

Upon opening, I was thrilled for my partner’s sake at how squishy and flexible this silicone dildo is. My wife doesn’t care for extremely firm toys, especially if they have a pronounced curve. This has a slight curve, but given the flex it’s not particularly relevant. It’s not quite as velvety as some silicone toys - it’s got a little more shine and smoothness to it, but not tacky at all and as a result needed a little less lube than some toys.

It is a little smaller than we’d hoped based on description (girth-wise, it does make it to 5" at the very base, but is closer to 4.5" at the head, then drops to 4" directly behind and gradually increases), but it’s in the same ballpark and I wouldn’t describe as narrow, just more taper than we’re accustomed to.

Most of our dildos are put to use vaginally in collaboration with clitoral toys or oral stimulation. This dildo gets props from my wife for being ball-less. She loved that once she got it in place there was nothing getting in the way; it was very easy for her to close her legs while using her Womanizer Pro40 - her clit toy of choice - and the dildo stayed put, no matter how tough the action got.

Haven’t tried it with a harness - still a little bigger than anything I’ve ever tried to take, but maybe some day - nor have we put the suction cup through the ringer. Wish the girth was a little more consistent up the shaft, but with the satisfaction from the other features I can’t dock a star for that.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Soft, squishy, and flexible silicone. Lovely colors.

Cons: Girth measurement listed is strictly the widest point at the base.

Bottom Line: Great addition to the toybox. Good prospect for a beginner dildo (not intimidating).

9 Likes

by @LRLRL, 1/20/22
Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 inch

1st Glass Dildo, Great addition to toybox

Was excited to get this when it was a Black Friday special - shipping was prompt and discreet, yadda yadda… Came with a velvety storage back which is always appreciated.

First impression was how high quality it felt: it’s got a really decent weight to it, the glass is smoothly finished with no rough spots or imperfections. There’s a Lovehoney logo on the last bead of the wider end, which is can be helpful if using on a partner to help keep the curve the right direction.

We’ve enjoyed using this several times while I (M) perform oral on my wife (F). The very first time she was concerned about it being cold, so I warmed it up under hot water and she really enjoyed the feel of the beads in and out during use. Since then, we’ve also used it several times where going in cold added the element of sensation play and she loved that in spite of herself (she’s a warm and sunny kinda gal, her showers usually set of the smoke alarms…). With a little lube, it goes in slick and can warm up really fast. The largest bead at the end is great to hold onto while I’m going down, and like I said making note of which side the logo should be facing on that bead means I can keep it pointing the right way, rather than letting it twist and poke in unwanted places!

Wifey doesn’t care for a lot of direct g-spot stimulation, so we weren’t sure how the curve would play for her, but it has not been objectionable with the smaller of the ends inserted. She has not enjoyed the larger end being inside - she described it as just being unpleasantly direct/forceful with the broad weight of the largest bead right there. If you like g-spot play, that could be a positive for you, and if not you can stick with the smaller end, or keep it shallow and give the attention of all that beaded goodness to your entry nerve endings.

Excited to give this a try anally as well (on myself), but haven’t taken it for that spin yet. The glass nature of this toy means a quick hand-wash with soap and water, than into the dishwasher for the full sanitary wash and it can be used here, there, and everywhere. I’ll write an updated review for sure when we cross that bridge.

This would be a great first glass toy for anyone to try!

Pros: Great weight, smooth finish, temperature play, large beads you can really feel. Storage bag included

Cons: Nothing!

Bottom Line: Great first glass toy!

11 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 09/12/21
Bondage Boutique Soft Handcuffs

Exciting product, however quality has been compromised

The soft handcuffs come adequately wrapped. We have only used them a handful of times and you can really achieve the desired restrained effect. I wore the handcuffs which were comfortable and did not dig into wrists when moving around. The clip which holds the two halves together is not the best of build quality, and should it be stressed too muchRead more about review stating Exciting product, however quality has been compromised

I would imagine it would break with relative ease. In terms of value for money, it is an excellent price despite the compromise in build quality for the clip.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: The desired effect can be achieved despite the generous price.

Cons: The quality of the inter linking clip is not great.

Bottom Line: Not a bad product. Very effective for the generous price, however the clip in the middle spoils it.

5 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 06/01/22
Lovehoney Get Hard Extra Thick Silicone Cock Ring Set (3 Pack)

Great product for those who have never owned a cock ring before

I bought this set a while ago as I was growing increasingly concerned about my stamina in the bedroom. It was the first time I bought a cock ring of any type so I decided to go for the set of three to see which I preferred.

The set comes with all three rings individually wrapped so you do not have to use all 3 if you don’t wish.
Read more about review stating Great product for those who have never owned a cock ring before

The largest of the three I used to go around the shaft and testicles as a whole. This is by far my favourite as it doesn’t make anything uncomfortable.

I used the middle ring to go around my testicles. Now I wouldn’t say i’m the most endowed guy in the world, however this was tight. Not to the point in which it is uncomfortable but nothing like the largest one.

The smallest of the ring I used to go around the shaft. Again not overly tight however it does restrict things.

The three rings are very well made and have no splits or tears in them and I have used them for a while now. They are also very stretchy so they can by applied with ease.

Pros: I loved the different sizes and the feel of the rubber.

Cons: There was only one set of sizes. This could be limiting for the more well endowed people.

Bottom Line: A great product that provides flexibility for those that are looking to explore.

6 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on
Lovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 250ml

Can not fault it. Does the job it is designed for.

My partner and I bought this lube as we was new to anal play. We used this to lube butt plugs dildos and other anal toys. The lube has a great consistency that is neither too runny or too thick. If I were to relate the consistency to a everyday product its almost like a hand wash. This particular product has no smell or taste so can be used in lots of different cases. The bottle comes with a pump action so extraction of the lube is done with ease.

Pros: A perfect consistency

Cons: A slight fragrance would be nice.

Bottom Line: The perfect lube for any sexual activity.

7 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 06/01/22
Tracey Cox EDGE Delay Cream 100ml

The desired effect was not realised.

I bought this product quite a while back and it has remained in my drawer as I see no point in using it.

There are a number of things I did not like about this product and I will share them with you:

• My partner and I usually enjoy oral sex before going into penetration. If you apply this and have your partner perform oral on you, be prepared. Although the product is water based, my partner told me that performing oral was like eating a bar of soap. Not pleasant.

• Although I can feel the tingling of the gel when it is applied, the idea of it prolonging sex just did not work for me. No matter how much I applied, or how long I left it applied, it still wouldn’t do the trick.

• As another review has quite rightly pointed out, you need to leave the cream on for a period before it can take affect. This is obviously not ideal if sex is spontaneous and not pre meditated.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: The tingling sensation is nice while it lasts.

Cons: The taste and its inability to prolong ejaculation.

Bottom Line: As it says in the product description “Results may vary”. In my case the results were not there.

4 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 09/12/21
Lovehoney Cherry Flavoured Lubricant 100ml

A good lube. The smell is great. The taste is a little weird.

My partner and I required a lube to try different things in the bedroom. We decided on a flavoured lube as oral was a part of our ideas to try new things.

The texture/thickness of the lube was pretty thick/gloopy. We would prefer something slightly more runny however it certainly does the trick.

The smell was very much a black cherry and was one that we both liked.

In terms of taste, I was not a big fan. Not sure if it was the taste or the texture that was putting me off but it tingled a little in my mouth. I didn’t approve however my partner didn’t comment on the taste so I can assume she liked it.

Pros: The smell is beautiful

Cons: The texture and taste

Bottom Line: A good lube however will have to try another flavour as this was not my favourite.

4 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 15/11/21
BASICS Anal Play Butt Plug Kit (4 Piece)

Excellent Quality and Value for Money

This kit comes well packaged with all elements individually wrapped. The douche is not assembled however comes with a spare rubber ring should you misplace one. The toys themselves are incredibly well crafted and easy to use. As a newcomer to anal play I was somewhat nervous to use the kit. After using it I can honestly say there is no better kit out there. If you are feeling adventurous, I firmly recommend making this purchase.

Pros: The quality of the individual items is not compromised despite the fact the price is outstanding.

Cons: If I were to be incredibly picky, I would have liked a greater selection of colours.

Bottom Line: A quality made product that you will not find cheaper elsewhere.

3 Likes

by @PKH, 16 Feb 2022
Lovehoney Tentacle Textured Sensual Glass Dildo

Very pretty but very pinchy

I really love the way this dildo looks. It’s definitely like a tentacle, but the insertable end really seems more like a hard, veiny tongue. I like looking at it and holding it because of the shape and coloring, but I don’t like using it…

The rows of bumps along each side of the insertable tongue give me a lot of discomfort inside my vagina. It’s not that the bumps are too big, but the spacing between each bump makes them catch on and pinch any soft tissue they rub against. Thrusting is out of the question because it hurts, so slow grinding only. I found that the bumps catch more when they’re facing up (toward my stomach), so I now only use the dildo with the bumps facing down (toward my butt) and pressing up when moving so the bumps won’t catch on the skin around the opening of my vagina. Unfortunately, when it’s inserted in that direction, it’s very difficult for me to hit the good spots on the front of my vaginal wall. It also makes my wrist start hurting mid session from trying to press the veiny side of the dildo upward. One plus is the curled side of the dildo - it’s really easy to hang onto while in use (even when lube is smeared on it or on my hands) and when fully inserted, the tentacle curls up against my clit.

It seems like some reviewers have had the same issues as me, while others love the feel of the bumps, so I guess it’s up to your anatomy. I thought about returning it after I used it MANY times trying to find a way to make it work, but I decided I’d just keep it since I like the look of it. I’ve had it for about half a year now, and I only use it on occasion (when I’m feeling extra kinky), but then I switch to a different toy mid session to finish myself off. If I went back in time, I wouldn’t purchase it again. I wouldn’t recommend this for someone’s first glass dildo. I’d really only recommend it to someone interested in the tentacle/tongue-like aspect of it.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: The tentacle/tongue look lends to a kinky mood. Curly loop fingerhold is great.

Cons: Uncomfortable - the spaced bumps pinch the soft tissue inside my vagina…

Bottom Line: Novelty dildo, not practical for regular use for me.

5 Likes

by @LRLRL, 2/9/2022
Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look Long Sleeve Zipper Teddy

Very sexy, a little dangerous.

Review by LRLRL on 9 Feb 2022 review stating Very sexy, a little dangerous. This piece is such a sexy addition to wife’s closet. She is 5’7", size 8-10, 36DD, with a long torso and broad shoulders. We always size up for that reason and got the Large 10/12.

We love every piece we’ve gotten from the Fierce Wet-Look collection and this is no exception. It hugs, it smooths, it flatters every curve. The fabric is soft on the inside and sleek and sexy on the outside. The zippers stay put in just about every position, except directly over the bust (ironically, where it’s shown unzipped in the model photos. It holds just fine at the fully zipped point, or just under the bust, but the bust is just two powerful for that 1/4-zipped placement. Otherwise, full range of opening with the zipper is great for play in the bedroom and provides a variety of ways to wear.

Word of warning is not to let your partner control the zipper around the crotch. I sure thought I was being careful and pulled it away from her body to unzip, but I did not react quickly enough when the zipper snagged where it shouldn’t have and we had to pause play for a moment to recover. Oops.

Pros: Very flattering and deceptively comfy material.

Cons: The zipper is a little dangerous.

Bottom Line: Another sexy piece from the Fierce Wet-Look collection.

9 Likes

by @LRLRL, 2/9/2022
Doc Johnson Mood Exciter Double-Sided Stroker

Great stroker

Purchased this stroker to replace another that the dog had got ahold of and torn apart. Oops.

It’s a great toy. Different textures inside each end and the bulbous shape promotes a different grip/pressure depending on which way you go in and hold it. The clear/semi-transparent color is a nice plus as my wife enjoys watching me use this while we play much more than my previous opaque/colored stroker - you can see through as you stroke. Requires lube to be enjoyable, so I really only get it out when we have time for a little clean up - the design is open at both ends, so lube will spill out in use if you use liberally.

Holding up well after about a year of moderate use. I keep some cornstarch in the bathroom and dust it after each use/cleaning to keep it from getting sticky or attracting lint.

I ordered with a discount code and free shipping, so I’m okay with what I paid for it; current list price is a little $$ for what we get, but I’m happy with it if it holds up well - and I can keep it away from the dog.

Pros: Translucent design is visually attractive for partner when in use.

Cons: More pronounced or differentiated textures inside would be nice.

6 Likes

by @LRLRL, 2/9/2022
Lovehoney Fierce Leather-Look Lace-Up Teddy

Sleek and sexy teddy!

This was the first piece from the Fierce Wet-Look collection that we got for dear wife to wear, but certainly not the last!

Wife is 5’7", 165ish, size 8/10, 36DD, long torso. We ordered the large and it was a great fit. The wet-look teddy is soft on the inside and has a decent amount of stretch, so it was very comfortable and very flattering with the sleek, almost shiny finish. The tied halterneck is the only adjustable spot and really amped up the va-va-voom with a squeeze and lift to the bust. Stitching details around the open crotch are soft and comfy and allow great access.

Minor critique of the fit is that while most of the teddy allows for stretch, there’s no adjustment at all on the laces and they were a little loose around the hips, but better than to tight I suppose, and definitely easier to put on than a piece that truly depends on the lacing to cinch it up.

Overall, such a sexy addition to our collection and has had us coming back for more FIERCE wet-look by Lovehoney!

Pros: Sexy, sleek, comfortable. Easy to put on.

Cons: Some of the laces a little loose in our fit, but not obnoxiously so.

7 Likes

by @Dannyh0198, Date of Review
Lovehoney Plus Size Treasure Chest Fishnet Crotchless Bodystocking

Outstanding quality for excellent price.

We ordered the one size queen for my partner who is a 16/18. The sizing was perfect as it hugged her figure perfectly. As with all lace products you have to be careful when putting on and off to avoid catching it and causing holes in the lace. This is made extra awkward as my partner has 2 nipple bars which did catch in the chest area. The design of the outfit is beautiful as the torso section covers areas that could be concerning for body conscious individuals. The crotchless area is a good size and as a result you can easily access both the front and back.

Pros: Price, fit, design, quality, look. Do I need to mention more?!

Cons: Lack of colours. Possibly a blue option?

Bottom Line: An excellent product. Excellent value for money.

5 Likes