My Reviews

by @PKH, 07 April 2024
ROMP Lipstick Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Fun Design but Lacking Power

I LOVE the design of this clitoral suction vibrator. The bright and colorful lipstick design is really fun, and the capped end makes it really easy to store away or toss in my purse to bring along! Apart from the aesthetic design, my favorite things about this toy have been that it is very ergonomic and easy to hold while in use and that the head opening is quite large, so I didn’t have to worry about the fit or seal breaking!

I already have the Womanizer Premium, so I was really excited to try this smaller version to see how it would compare in performance. The biggest pro for me has been that the ROMP takes up less space while in use, so it’s much easier to have penetrative sex while using it than with the womanizer! But unfortunately, power-wise, it did not measure up. It has 7 intensity levels, but even at the higher levels, the sensation was very faint, comparable to the lowest levels on the Womanizer. While the Womanizer always brings me to a strong climax, the ROMP alone has not been able to get me there, so I’ll be planning to use it as more of a foreplay toy to get in the mood before switching to a more powerful toy. I imagine this toy would be a better fit for someone who is more sensitive to clitoral stimulation.

A few other notes: I was surprised how quiet it is! While it is small, it does still have some weight to it, making it feel like a quality toy. It’s very easy to clean and has been holding its charge for me quite well. And it’s waterproof! I haven’t had the circumstances to use it in the tub yet but looking forward to it!

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: Quiet, ergonomic design, wide head, discreet, travel friendly.

Cons: The highest intensity levels were not stimulating enough for me.

Bottom Line: Really fun design, but would only recommend for those who want really gentle clitoral stimulation.

5 Likes