My Reviews

by @honour, 11/06/21
Tracey Cox Supersex Kegel Toner Set

Shifts a bit…

I purchased these Ben wa balls solely for pleasure as all 3 of my children were cesarean and my canal is narrow. I have practiced Kegel Toning since my teen years and the feedback from partners includes not only how “tight” I am but how much they enjoy the way I grip and release. These Ben wa balls have been the only set I’ve purchased. The silky softness makes insertion easy and pleasurable with a small amount of lube. What I love about these the most, aside from the single or double option, is the way the weighted balls move inside of me. When I wear them I’m very attuned to the sensations either during a workout, walking or simply sitting. These were a key piece to a ritual my Dominant had me perform on a consistent basis as They would instruct me to stuff my pussy with Their balls. Wearing them keeps me aroused and eager for what’s to follow. Removal can be a little tricky at first but it only requires a gentle tug. Also, don’t be alarmed if one of the balls comes loose of the Silicone holder- it’s kinda fun to go fishing on the occasion!

2 Likes

by @honour, 11/06/21
Magic Wand Original Extra Powerful Plug-In Vibrator

The Ultimate Maker of the Magic!

This wand has been in my toy bag for about 5yrs now and is my go-to when I want to have multiple clitoral orgasms. It is extremely powerful even on the lowest of the 2 settings. It is quite loud so be warned- no discretionary play with this one. It also tends to get hot fast yet doesn’t affect the powerful vibrations it offers. I can orgasm within the first minute or two of use then I prefer to edge myself for the next 2 orgasms- fun fact about me, I tend to squirt after my 3rd clitoral orgasm and this wand never disappoints. Bring on 110volts of bliss as no batteries are required!

2 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 10/01/21
Liberator Sex Position Wedge Ramp Combo

Great for the fun! Just not worth the price.

Quality: The material is silky smooth and the pillow itself is very firm and comfortable for any and many positions. I really enjoyed the use of memory foam for this as it has the correct balance of firm, but not hard. The microfiber case itself is easy to take off and clean for the next round!

Pleasure: The angle it sets you up at is perfect, just about every time. Almost too good, if you know what I am saying!

Value: The price tag is high. Did I buy it anyways? Absolutely. Did it perform as per spec and packaging? Yup. Am I upset with my purchase? Absolutely not. Did my wallet have a dent afterwards? Yes. The Liberator would be great if it were priced about 25% lower, but it is one of the only ones truly like this on the market, so they can afford to leave it priced exactly where it is. I ended up ordering the combo and ultimately you will still have a great time with only the wedge, so if you are on a budget I would stick with the wedge.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: High quality, easy to clean, hard to get wrong

Cons: Pricing is a tad high.

Bottom Line: Even with the high pricing, I would recommend. If budget is a big concern, start off with the wedge!

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star::star:
Ease of Use   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star:

5 Likes

by @PKH, 12 Nov 2021
Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment

Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment

Worth adding on to a Mantric wand purchase!

I wasn’t going to review this because it looks like it’s going to be discontinued, but since it’s still on sale in the outlet (several months after I bought it from the outlet) and hasn’t switched to the “low stock” message, I thought I’d throw in my two cents in case anyone is on the fence about it before they sell out.

It’s worth buying since it’s so cheap if you already have or are getting the Mantric Rechargeable Wand Vibrator (don’t buy this attachment to use on a different wand vibrator because it probably won’t fit as it’s made for the Mantric wand). This attachment is really small, so it doesn’t take up much space to store. It slips snugly onto the wand and stays on securely while in use, then when you’re done, it slips off easily (and is easy to clean). The silicone is very soft, and the ears are firm, but still pretty bendy. The vibrations are good all the way to the tip of the ears. I don’t typically need a ton of lube on it, but when I do use a lot of lube, it’s still easy to remove the attachment from the wand after play, and since the wand is waterproof, you don’t have to worry about damage to the wand (or trouble cleaning) if any fluids spill from the attachment onto the wand.

This attachment has been really handy when having sex in certain positions where there isn’t much room to hold a bullet or clitoral vibrator in place since the wand can be held from further out, and the thin ears can poke on into whatever little space there is. My husband and I both use it. I like to run an ear on each side of my clit or press the bunny’s forehead on my clit, and run the ears into my vagina. I’ve also been using the bunny ears on my nipples. My husband likes to run the ears on the underside of his penis and on / under his balls. Glad we bought it when we bought the wand, and we’ve been making good use of it.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Cheap. Small. Firm, yet bendy. Carries the vibrations. Fits into tight spaces.

Cons: None come to mind!

Bottom Line: Glad I bought it and would recommend it : )

4 Likes

by @PKH, 19 Nov 2021
Mantric Rechargeable Wand Vibrator

Lightweight wand, easy to hold and handle!

I ordered this wand when it went on sale for 50% off as the Deal of the Day. I thought I might regret ordering it because it was definitely an impulse purchase, and I had just recently bought the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Plug In Massage Wand Vibrator. After using both wands, I definitely don’t regret buying the second wand. Each wand is different and has its own strong points!

When the wand arrived, I was surprised how small it was. It’s lightweight, and the head of the wand is small. The silicone is smooth and soft (not just the head, all the way down the handle). The buttons are very easy to press, and you can feel and hear a good click. When I went to charge it up the first time, I had to look back at the pictures on the product page on the shopping site to figure out where the hole was to plug in the charger because it was my first time using a rechargeable toy with self-healing silicone over the charging hole. After charging, the silicone really did close up over the hole. I kept the instructions for the color coded settings, but since they’re always tucked away with the charging cord, I can’t ever remember which color is what pattern while using the wand, so I usually stick to the straight vibrations. The seven patterns are vibrations, slow pulse, medium pulse, fast pulse, twin pulse, short wave, and long wave (and there’s also a standby mode).

The wand is pretty quiet until I press it hard into my clit (or when it’s hitting my pelvic bone), then it’s a little noisier. I use it on my husband sometimes during blow jobs, and he also likes the vibrations. For being small, it still gives off powerful vibrations. The vibrations don’t carry down the handle to my hand like some of my other vibrating toys, and I haven’t noticed it heating up at all while in use. I really like the ergonomic curved shape of the handle. It doesn’t hurt my wrists at all when using it. Since it’s waterproof, I don’t have to worry about it getting damaged when being messy using it or when cleaning it, which is great because I use this wand a lot when on my period. It’s easy to clean because there aren’t any small hard to reach cracks or gaps. It doesn’t come with a storage bag, but I had an extra cloth bag that it fits into. It came in a nice little box, but I don’t like to store my toys in their boxes because they take up too much space (great packaging for gifting though). I also bought the Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment and really like it. I wish there were more attachments available to use with the wand.

This would be a great first wand if you’re not sure if you’ll like a wand vibrator (especially if you can catch it when it goes on Deal of the Day). Even if you already own a wand, this is a good second wand for taking places with you as it has a travel lock and is small, rechargeable, and easy to clean. Love it and highly recommend it : )

Pros: Small and lightweight. Easy to hold with the curved handle. Strong vibes.

Cons: No complaints, just wish it came with a storage bag.

Bottom Line: Great powerful (but lightweight) wand!

6 Likes

edited by mod

by @Ace12345 , 07/10/21
Fifty Shades of Grey Sensation Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

Fifty Shades of Grey Sensation Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

A bit style over substance

Admin 1st, i received this product in exchange for an honest review. As usual the packaging was discrete and secure.
However i will say i’m not keen on the actual bag that came with the toy for storage, it feels plasticy and to me it that makes it seem cheap (i much prefer the faux-leather or satin bags, they tend to add a sense of greater style to the toys).

The shaping is fairly standard (with the head allowing for a reasonable degree of precision), although the angling of the button does limit how many ways you can comfortably hold it and control the sensation. On a related note with potential issues due to the button, there is quite a lot of risk with accidentally turning the toy on, as there’s no lock function and the toy only requires a slight press to activate. The striping also adds an interesting point to the design but doesn’t particularly add to the sensation once the toy is on (so doesn’t really add much besides aesthetics).

It’s a little loud, especially at lower power levels, and is vaguely buzzy (not intolerably but still more than i’d prefer), with it getting worse at higher power levels. Similarly, the vibrations are a bit weak for me (not the weakest bullet i’ve tried but a lot weaker than i usually like) though since there are 5 power levels it’s reasonable and still let’s me finish off ok.

There are a good range of patterns at least, including several which drop and rise without completely cutting out - which is always an annoyance for me. There were about 4 i quite liked including the 3rd and 4th pattern, though there were also some that really didn’t work for me personally as they were very short and sharp.

Overall it’s not a bad bullet but definitely not the best i’ve tried. It would work better during a longer play session than it does in isolation. There are a few pointless/slightly annoying features but it does the job relatively well

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: I liked that there were 5 power levels and the range of patterns

Cons: Bag, button angle, noisy and a bit buzzy

Bottom Line: Not the best but also not the worst, would work better in conjunction with other toys

3 Likes

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Lovehoney Plus Size Dark Orchid Navy Satin and Lace Chemise

With classic flair

If you have issues finding lingere that fits your bust size, this may be a good option as it is ridiculously adjustable on top and Coupled With The backless design very spacious in the bust. As a B-cup, the halterneck strap had to be shortened all the way up on both sides so it would cover my nipples and Even then There was a serious amount of cleavage on display.

The neck strap is soft and very comfortable, i also thought the cowl neck front looked very pretty and gave the piece a nice stylish twist. Overall the whole pice is very classy and just the most gorgeous dark blue and has a great shine to it. its soft, silky and contrasts with the darker lace beautifully.

The lace is so soft you barely know its there, and is split up the sides, which reduces any danger of pulling it accidentally.
the back of the chemise is just gorgeously cut and drapes beautifully in the small of the back, so if you want to show off some skin, but keep your stomach covered, this is a great option.

Though the fabric does have some stretch to it, I did find the piece a tad snug on the hips. This may be an intentional choice design wise, but did surprise me as I’m an 18/20 on the bottom and Personally i would have preferred it a slightly looser fit. The chemise was also shorter than i was expecting, but i did like the length and it covered my bum flatteringly.

Overall i thought it was very pretty, but not the best fit for me personally. But if you have a slightly larger bust size than me i think this piece will look amazing on.

(My photos here)

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Stunning colour and deign, easy to slip on, very adjustable

Cons: A Bit Clingy around hips, was a almost too low ontop for my B cup

Bottom Line: Stunning classic piece that will flatter many people, very adjustable in the bust

9 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 10/12/21
Lovehoney Criss-Cross Crotchless Panties

Luxe LACEY!!

Design: This panty is lacey all over; lacey in the front, lacey in the back, very chique. I purchased the black pair and you can subtly see skin all over which makes for a sexy look and feel. I love the open ribbon window in the back, which leaves you (well I guess me) wanting more. The crotchless design allows for complete access and play for solo and with partners wherever/whenever! My SO is usually a Small in American clothes, so the fit for the S/M a little bit on the big side.

Quality: The lace and panty design are well manufactured. A very soft material was used, which make you want to use these more and more! Highly recommended to hand wash these panties or place them on a delicate cycle.

Pleasure: 5 stars for pleasure here. This crotchless panty is more of an open design which allows for all sorts of play. There is not overlap, so it provides easy access for a quick getaway at the next wedding you attend! They definitely spice things up!

Value: I purchased these on 3 for 2 deal and these are more than worth the value. For a little spice up in the bedroom and a bit of public play, these are great!

Overall, this recieves a Happytobehere 5 stars.

Pros: Well made lace all over, fun and spices things up!

Cons: Runs slightly large

Bottom Line: Great buy!

(Out of 5)
Value   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:

5 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 10/14/21
Lovehoney Treasure Chest Fishnet Crotchless Bodystocking

Treasure Trove: Bodystocktacular!

The biggest disadvantage with most lingerie is that it comes off as quickly (if not quicker) than it is put on. That is not the case with this Treasure Chest (and for positive reasons!)

Design: The fishnet bottom is extremely sexy, with a different take on standard stockings. The net hugs the body well and follows the body contours snuggly, but not too tightly. The top is lovely with its translucent look and the optionality to have it up or down which makes for great play! Also, the neck tie is easy for adjusting for size. The crotchless feature was great for the entire session and would have no issue for some personal time or with a partner. A small (4-12) fit well on a 5’1’ 34B figure.

Quality: The fishnet base and the lacey top are well made. When it comes to stockings, the biggest issue seems to be not a matter of if the stocking will tear, but when. This treasure does not seem to fall under the same category. The fishnet is pretty strong and the top part would have no issues with a few uses.

Pleasure: 5 stars for pleasure here. This crotchless is more of an open design which allows for all sorts of play! The high quality of the material was very nice to the touch, making you want more.

Value: I purchased this on a buy one get one half off deal. Honestly, I would buy this for full price because it was so great!

For me, this receives a Happytobehere 5 stars.

Pros: Luxe fabric, sexy fit

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Great for any body size, highly recommend!

(Out of 5)

5 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 10/14/21
Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator

Finger Lickin’ Awesome!

This finger vibe of one of our go to tools in the tool chest (you know, the one that is hidden in your closet somewhere!) The quality of the silicone is great, feels nice to the touch and is easily cleaned. The button control is fairly simple and easy to figure out how to control settings (just push to play). The size and ergonomics of this vibe and how it subtly extends the finger makes it very easy to use in any position or solo play. The battery life is actually quite good with this toy. The only issue is when you forget to charge it cause the battery usually lasts so long!!! Pricing is well positioned for the value and enjoyment. Overall, this recieves a Happytobehere 5 stars.

Pros: Ergonomics, nice to touch and easy to clean

Cons: None!

Bottom Line: This is a must have, hands (or fingers) down.

(Out of 5)
Orgasm rating   :star::star::star::star:
Quiet   :star::star::star:
Vibration Strength   :star::star::star::star::star:

3 Likes

by @LRLRL, 11/19/21
ROMP Beat Rechargeable Textured Classic Vibrator

Surprising power in a cute little package!

My wife and I were sent the ROMP Beat Rechargeable Textured Classic Vibrator to try out in exchange for our honest review of this toy.

First off, Lovehoney shipping was discreet as always arriving in an unmarked box with an unassuming return address.

Within the shipping box was the packaged toy. ROMP’s packing is bright and fun, definitely going for a flirty sort of energy. Included in the box is a USB charging cable, instruction pamphlet in multiple languages, a customer feedback card, and a sheet of humorous phallic stickers (cactus with each lobe is a penis, winged phalli, “good vibes only”). The vibrator’s box was sealed with a safety sticker.

First impression of the toy is how pleasant the silicone material is. Out of the box it was soft and pleasant to touch with no odor at all, just what you’d expect from a toy twice the price. The yellow portion at the bottom with the power button underneath appears to also be silicone and is soft to touch as well, despite looking like it might be hard plastic in the photos (it’s not). The yellow is not exactly to my taste, but the magenta/fuchsia is a lovely color, and all the silicone is just luxurious to touch.

I powered it up and was impressed with the low rumble it gave straight out of the box. It’s relatively quiet - not silent, but not obnoxious, especially with consideration to how powerful it actually is. It’s a one button design, and pressing it repeatedly cycles through the 6 increasing intensities and then 4 patterns (two ramp patterns, and two intermittent or stutter patterns - I honestly couldn’t tell a difference between the two ramp modes, but the stutter modes were different patterns). Right off the bat I loved that there were more than 3 speeds before going to patterns, one of my pet peeves in toys these days - I’d be happy with just 10 speeds and no patterns, but the ramp modes go almost to “off” before ramping back up again, so that’s new and different). I plugged the toy in to get a full charge and set it aside to show the wife later that night.

We pulled the ROMP Beat out to try that night and get my wife’s opinion from a vulva-owner’s perspective. Powering it on, I was impressed again that the lowest setting was even more powerful with the full charge. The first 4 speeds are definitely a deep and more rumbly sort of vibration, and do move into more buzzy territory for 5 and 6. There are a couple spots along the way that you might not notice the change in speed if you’re not paying close attention. She commented that it was pretty intense even for holding, due to its small design - when it rumbles, the whole thing rumbles - there’s no portion of handle for the vibration to diffuse to. Once she put it to use, it was less of a concern with her body’s resistance in play, but it was still noticeable.

While the diamond-patterned texture over the surface is a lovely aesthetic touch, she found the larger rounded ribs along the shaft to be very pleasant in motion for clitoral stimulation. Regarding internal play it’s not very long, and with the power button on the end there’s not a lot to hold onto for much depth of penetration without risk of unwanted cycling through the settings (though you have to give a pretty intentional push to change it). This vibe may be a great choice for someone’s first exploration into penetrative toys due to its very approachable size, but if you’re used to deep, wide, or active penetration this is not where the ROMP Beat shines.

This vibe is small enough to use during penetrative sex with a partner as well. We found it fit between us just fine for easy use, and the strong vibrations were an added bonus for me, the penis-owning partner.

Only complaints were as noted: numbed hand if you’re not ready for that grip, and the patterns aren’t our cup of tea. May not fill much of a void (no pun intended) if you have a large toy collection already.

All in all, very impressed with this little friend from ROMP, delivering well above its paygrade.

Pros: Luxurious silicone, great texture and ribbing, very strong vibrations, nice variety of speeds.

Cons: Can be a little hand-numbing at first, not much to work with for penetrative play.

Bottom Line: Powerful & non-intimidating. Could be great first vibe or powerful oversized bullet-type toy.

7 Likes

by @PKH, 28 Nov 2021
Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look Garter Belt

Wet and Shiny

I wear size 2-4 US, 5’00” with a 27” waist and 35” hips, and I bought the small (2-4). I’m happy with the fit. The garter belt fastens with five hook and eye clasps, and there are three rows to choose the tightness you want (in addition to the material having a bit of a stretch). I wear it on the tightest row, and it sits nicely on top of my hips. With stockings pulled halfway up my thighs, I have to tighten the straps almost to the tightest (just about half an inch from the top), so the straps will stay taut. The straps do have a little stretch to them too. Because of the size and material of the garter strap clips, they’re pretty easy to attach to stockings. The metal frame pieces have some kind of coating on it that make them slippery, so the bendy rubber nubs slide on them really smoothly. The clips on another garter set I have are much smaller, and even once you get the (not as bendy) nub and stocking into the (not as slippery) frame, it’s a challenge to push it down to the narrow end to secure it (without making my fingers cramp up a little by the time I’ve done all four clips). I’m new to wearing garter belts, but I haven’t had any problems so far!

I’ve found that the easiest way to put it on is to put it on backwards around the slimmest part of my waist, clasp the hook and eye fasteners across my stomach, then twist the fasteners around to the back and tug the belt down on the top of my hips. I found that if I keep the straps adjusted a little long, it’s easier to attach the stockings comfortably, and then I tighten the straps. If I’ll be sitting or having my legs bent up, I need the back straps adjusted more loosely, but standing, I need all four straps tightened.

The fabric is exactly the same as the LH Fierce Wet Look Zipper Crop Top. The quality is really good: slick, wet, shiny, smooth, and the inner side of the fabric is soft. It’s thin, but not overly delicate. The stitching is done well with no scratchy seams. It’s very comfortable to wear. I feel like it really flatters my figure, and I feel really sexy when I wear it. My husband really likes me in wet look and fishnet lingerie, so wearing this garter belt with my fishnet stockings really gets him in the mood. I’m very happy with this garter belt, and I really like the LH Fierce range so far!

Pros: Comfy. Easy to use stocking clips. Very nice shine on the wet look fabric!

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Another great wet look piece to add to my collection!

6 Likes

by @PKH, 29 Aug 2021
Mapale Wet Look Ruffle Mini Skirt

Perfect Booty Skirt!

I wear size 2/4 US depending on the style, 5’00” with a 27” waist and 35” hips, and I bought the S/M. The fit is perfect. The fabric has a bit of a stretch, so it fits comfortably, not tight at all. Very, very short, shows off my legs and butt very nicely. It makes me feel so sexy when I wear it. My husband absolutely loves when I wear it. His hands immediately move to my hips, butt and legs. I like to pair it with my Mapale Wet Look Thong. When it’s time for the thong to come off, the skirt stays on, that’s how much he likes it! It doesn’t look quite as wet and shiny as the one on the LH model, but I love its wet look. The material is soft and durable, very easy to wipe clean and to handwash. I’d recommend this skirt to anyone. While it can be perfect for role play or giving a dom vibe, it can also give just a cute sexy vibe : )

Pros: I feel really sexy when I wear it : )

Cons: Nothing!

Bottom Line: I’d recommend this skirt to anyone!

5 Likes

by @PKH, 19 Nov 2021
Escante Lace Shorts - Dark Cherry Red / Plum / Teal Blue

Beautiful deep shades, but too loose and baggy!

Since these were in a 3 for 2 deal, I bought one of each color thinking that if they all fit, I’d have a set, and if not, I could return them. I really love the colors, really nice deep shades. The lace is very sexy and has a little bit of stretch. The material is very soft and is comfortable against the skin. I love the look and feel of these panties, but unfortunately, they don’t fit : (

The panties come in one size (2-14 US), and I’m on the small end of the range (I’m a size 2-4, with a 27” waist and 35” hips). I was hoping the material would fit the smaller sizes and have a good stretch to fit the larger sizes, but they were loose on my hips and pretty baggy in the front. I think they’d even fit loosely on someone size 6. I considered keeping them even though they’re loose, but my husband said he didn’t think they looked good since they were so baggy, so I sent them back.

The other downside to these panties is the label. On my other panties, if the label is silky or a pretty color matching the panties, I’ll just leave it attached, but the label on these ones are plain white and scratchy. They’re visible through the colorful lace. It’s stitched on really securely to the back seam of the panties, so you can’t use a seam ripper to remove it cleanly, and if you tried to snip it, you wouldn’t be able to get it all off without likely messing up the seam stitching (and the remaining part of the tag would still be scratchy and stand out through the back of the panties).

I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone on the smaller end of the size range (2-6).

Pros: Great colors. Soft and sexy lace material.

Cons: Too loose for smaller sizes on the one size scale. Label cannot be removed cleanly.

Bottom Line: I’d only recommend these if you’re in the middle of the “one size” size range.

5 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 10/9/21
We-Vibe Unite 2 Remote Control Rechargeable Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator

Not at the Top of the List

When we first saw this vibe, we had extremely high expectations. We were really excited up to the first use of the product. Unfortunately, we had difficulties right out the gate with use.

The material itself is very nice to the touch, easy to charge, and easy to clean. Ease of use is where we ran into difficulties. This toy is difficult to get positioned just right for enjoyment, whether you have a partner or are just by yourself. To be honest, it was a bit uncomfortable for both parties, even with significant lube involved. Could we get to a point in which it would be enjoyable? Absolutely. This is just not the first choice.

Overall, this toy is just not for everyone. For us it was a miss, but for you, it could be your favorite in the tool kit! For me, this recieves a Happytobehere 3 stars.

Pros: Easy to clean, intuitive design

Cons: Difficult to use

Bottom Line: Interesting design, just not for us!

(Out of 5)
Orgasm rating   :star::star:
Quiet   :star::star::star:
Value   :star::star:
Ease of Use   :star::star:
Vibration Strength   :star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star:

4 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 10/12/21
Lovehoney Crotchless White Lace-Back Panties

Subtly NAUGHTY!

Design: The design is nice an simple with a standard design in the front and a sexy lacy window on the back. I purchased a white pair so upon initial look from the front they seem innocent, but once you dig into it they extremely naughty. The crotchless design allows for complete access and play for solo and with partners wherever/whenever! The little ribbon on the front is a nice touch as well. My SO is usually a Small in American clothes, so the fit for the S/M was perfect.

Quality: The lace and panty design are well manufactured. A very soft material was used, which make you want to use these more and more! Highly recommended to hand wash these panties or place them on a delicate cycle. However, the fabric seems to be of more substance than other designs.

Pleasure: 5 stars for pleasure here. This crotchless panty is more of an open design which allows for all sorts of play. There is not overlap, so it provides easy access for a quick getaway at the next wedding you attend! They definitely spice things up!

Value: I purchased these on 3 for 2 deal and these are more than worth the value. For a little spice up in the bedroom and a bit of public play, these are great!

Overall, this receives a Happytobehere 5 stars.

Pros: Simple, sexy yet naughty.

Cons: None

Bottom Line: A must buy!

(Out of 5)
Sexiness   :star::star::star::star::star:

4 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 24/11/21
Escante High Neck Leopard Print Body with Garters

Fierce

I’m a size 10 on top, 12 on bottom, 36C and 5ft6.

I pulled it out of its packaging and figured out which way round the body went, fondling my way through what seemed like a mass of straps and leopard print mesh. I slipped my legs in and pulled it up, securing the fastening around the back of my neck. As a One Size item, I can’t fault the fit at all. The entire piece is elasticated, and although the straps aren’t adjustable, the amount of elasticity in them allows a lot of stretch.

On a day-to-day basis I don’t wear any tops that have a high/round neck. It just doesn’t generally suit my face shape. I was worried this would be the same but it’s not. The whole body has a beautiful shaping element to it; it flatters my waist and my hips, and accentuates my boobs. The high leg is daring but incredibly sexy.

The leopard print is a classic, and has little flecks of gold glitter throughout. I love it.

The back is framed by a number of straps, with some meeting at the thong and shaping the bum, and the rest meeting across the middle/upper back. The straps are very soft; I can’t even feel them being on. Just make sure they’re not twisted!

The garters are another very sexy element to this body, again, shaping and flattering the hips. The stockings that are included fit perfectly. As someone who has bigger legs and often has to size up, I was surprised at such a good fit. They attached easily and stayed put for the whole duration I was strutting around feeling very fierce. I would like the option of them to be detachable for the nights I don’t want to wear stockings but they suit this look and really add to the sex appeal.

The entire body is made to a fantastic standard, and I’m glad… because I’m going to be getting a lot of wear out of it!

Pros: design, stretch, flattering, stockings

Bottom Line: Fiercely sexy, shaping and comfortable.

9 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

by @Mint-Monster , 12/06/2018
Lovehoney Supreme Sensation Pussy Pump

Pump It

My boyfriend suggested I get a pump as he’s seen what they can do and said they enhance sensitivity. I’ve never used one before so I just had to give it a try. I chose this Lovehoney pump over the others on the site because it looked simple and had a clear chamber.

When it arrived, I assembled it and tested the suction power on my leg. It’s pretty strong and secures the skin on the first pump so long as it’s in the right position. I had a little trouble with the connection slot. It snaps in fine but getting it out is another matter. You have to jiggle it out with a bit of elbow grease and mine popped out with an unsettlingly loud snap. I honestly thought I broke it! I connected it back in properly and it works fine. Phew!

The first few times I used it, I took it slow and easy. The chamber fits well enough on my anatomy but sometimes it can take some repositioning to get the pump to stick properly. A tiny amount of air may escape via your slit but so long as you keep on top of your pumps it doesn’t even matter. I really liked the sensation of being “sucked” and the pressure. It hurts a little with the hard chamber pressing down on you but I took the pleasure with the pain and it made me really excited overall. The pain may just be with my anatomy as I’m pretty bony down there. I didn’t use it to its full capacity and I was only a little swollen but I was still aroused and sensitive. My boyfriend likes watching what’s going on in the chamber, too.

Once I got used to the pump, I decided to use it to its limit and I wasn’t disappointed. I pumped until I couldn’t pump anymore and my lips were touching the wall of the chamber. I was so surprised how plump I got! It didn’t even feel like it was my body. It was a huge turn on for me and had me soaking wet. Using my toys now feels like a whole new experience.

I really like the two release buttons and it makes me feel in total control. It’s quite easy to clean with a bit of toy cleaner spray. I find the tube is just the right length to not get in the way, too.

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Easy to use. Simple design. Two release buttons for extra control. Arousing.

Cons: The hard chamber can hurt as it’s pressing down on you. (Maybe just me).

Bottom Line: A great addition to my collection and makes using old toys new and exciting.

7 Likes