My Reviews

by @LRLRL, 1/31/23
ROMP Dash Male Masturbator

Fantastic Stroker with a Twist

I was sent the ROMP Dash Male Masturbator to try out in exchange for an honest critique. I was excited to give this a try as I haven’t yet encountered a masturbation aide that greatly improves on the good old fashioned way, especially at price point. Of course everything regarding shipping and communication from Lovehoney was top notch. This is the second toy I’ve tried from ROMP and love their packaging and approach. Always get a kick out of the sheet of sexy/playful vulva and phallus-inspired stickers included, and the instructions were clear. Love the matte black and textured design of the main casing and the bright yellow lid is a fun accent. You could leave it out on your nightstand or on a bathroom shelf and it’s just going to look like maybe a thermos or some sort of cosmetic product. Super clean and unassuming.

The Dash is essentially an open-ended soft plastic (squishy) stroker sleeve enclosed in a hard plastic canister that opens at both ends (only one end is well-designed for entrance, but don’t let me stop you from experimenting). With plenty of lube, insert your penis into the good, squishy end - you can do this with the opposite end either sealed, or not. But what really makes this shine is once fully inserted, remove and/or replace the lid on the back end so that when you stroke up it creates a suction inside the canister. It’s so simple, and yet super effective. I found myself on the edge very quickly and had fun playing with that limit on repeat.

As an added feature, because you can open the “top” end, it’s super convenient for applying more lube if needed. Also love that as it’s all self-contained, it’s less mess all around. Pop the squishy sleeve out after use to rinse everything away and let air dry before reassembling.

Should easily accommodate penises up to 7” long for full penetration, or use half-strokes if longer than that. The more significant constraint will probably be your girth - I’m at 5” and found it very comfortable and not anywhere near running out of give. I have no way of assessing at what girth it will be too tight for you.

My only minor complaint is that I wish some of these enclosed strokers came in a slightly smaller casing. I’d say this one is in the ballpark of a Fosters can, and just takes a little getting used to in holding it for the motion. Not even going to detract points anywhere, just mentioning it as a general gripe in this toy category.

Bottom line: this is a great addition to the toybox and would gladly pay list price for this to upgrade from my old squishy strokers.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

5 Likes

by @PKH, 27 Jun 2023
Liberator Fascinator Moisture-Proof Travel Throw

Perfect For Keeping Our Bed Clean and Dry

I love this Liberator throw! I also own the larger regular sized version too that is over double the size of this travel version. I haven’t traveled with this travel sized version, but it’s been perfect to just throw on the bed before a quick playtime and then fold back up afterwards. It’s large enough to catch any drippings as well as being a safe place for dirty lubed up hands to press against rather than on the duvet, and it’s really easy to clean, just follow the care instructions. The material is kinda velvety, so it feels soft and isn’t cold on your skin. It stores up very compactly, but it is a little heavy, but seems to be very durable and has a luxe feel to it! It’ll be perfect to bring along to a hotel or airbnb next time we’re going to travel!!

I’ve always been someone who wants a towel or easy to clean throw blanket under me when having sex because there’s always a mess from bodily fluids and lube, but after I squirted for the first time and soaked through the folded towel I was on top of, I started worrying more when I’d be at the peak of pleasure - what if I squirt and soak the bed again… so I wanted to get something that would protect my duvet and mattress, and it’s been perfect!

I love this throw most for the peace of mind it gives me to just immerse myself in the moment and not worry about the mess.

Pros: Keeps the bed and couch clean! Soft and durable. Easy to clean.

Cons: The price is a little high but worth the value. A bit heavy to bring on a trip if checking luggage.

Bottom Line: Perfect little sex mat to keep everything underneath clean.

4 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 11/07/23
Doxy Extra Powerful Wand Massager

Explosive!

Partner and I had been looking for a mains-powered wand to add to our collection, and originally they had their heart set on the Magic Wand, which sadly wasn’t available in Australia at the time, so this is the one we went for.

Firstly, I didn’t expect the box to be so big! It’s the length of my arm! The wand itself is packaged in quite nicely, minimal plastic, if any, which I really like to see when buying toys, and the wand is nice and secure in the packaging.

As a mains-powered wand, we expected it to be strong, but I definitely underestimated this one. Even the lowest setting took me by surprise!

I like the large, soft-touch buttons, the indents really help with being able to tell which buttons you’re hitting without actually looking at the wand itself. And the ease of changing intensity incrementally or ramping it right up to the highest with a long push really helps keep your partner guessing.

Now, because of the incredible power, and because it’s a mains-powered wand, the Doxy is super loud. I can’t use this solo or partnered when anyone else’s home, even on the lowest setting, she’s a noisy toy!

The cord is super long, almost 3m, so there’s never an issue with trying to find an outlet close enough, and I don’t often notice it at all, it never gets in the way, I sometimes forget that it even has a cord.

I also really like the diversity of this wand, it can be used on anyone, regardless of gender or genitalia, it’s definitely become a staple in our collection!

Pros:
The ease of use and how powerful it is
Cons:
It’s a bit noisy, but that’s to be expected
Bottom Line:
A staple for all collections!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
2 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 17/07/23
Lovehoney Mindful Black Recycled Lace Shorts

Environmentally cute!

First off, I love the fact that LH are doing a sustainable range, and the fact that it’s actually cute makes it 100x better!

The lace is gorgeous, breathable, and I love the floral pattern, as well as the keyhole at the back. The adjustable band ensures that the fit is always perfect, and the very subtle LH heart design on the band is stunning!

It’s super soft, and doesn’t irritate my skin, fits everywhere perfectly, and the cheeky brief cut is extremely flattering. I don’t consider them shorts, but definitely more in the realm of cheeky cut briefs.

I do wish the crotch portion was a little wider, I’m noticing a lot of LH underwear and bodysuits are a little thin in that section, even in the bigger sizes.

The fact that it also comes in sustainable packaging is fantastic! So many companies forget that the packaging should be sustainable too, and honestly, I’d love to see the packaging incorporated across the board for lingerie, it really does make a difference, rather than plastic bags.

I’d love to see more sustainable lines from LH, and hopefully in an expansion of colours, I think it’s absolutely fantastic, and the fact that they’ve made something sustainable look so adorable, as well as feel so amazing against the skin is an achievement in itself.

Looking forward to seeing whether there’s more plans for sustainable lingerie on the horizon!

Product size:
L/XL
Pros:
Super cute and sustainable!
Cons:
Crotch portion’s a little thin
Bottom Line:
A cute sustainable piece!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
6 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 18/07/23
Lovehoney Plus Size Bombshell Black Lace Babydoll Set

Half decent, but too short for me!

I love this babydoll, I really do, I just wish it was a little bit longer, as it barely covers my butt!

Aside from that huge issue, it’s cute! The material is super soft, it feels really nice on my skin, and not irritating at all, the straps work well going to the centre of the back, I actually prefer finding lingerie with a similar strap situation now because it’s far more flattering for bust and waist.

The lace is super delicate, so be wary if you’ve got nails that are long or sharp, it’s very very soft and has a high risk of tearing. As long as you’re careful, it should be fine, but I’m yet to wear it for my OH, so I don’t think it’ll last very long!

The matching thong is cute, and also super soft, but thongs just aren’t really my thing. However, I’ll still keep it with the set and wear it, just more than likely not outside the set.

The band on the thong’s a little thick and scratchy, and the back seam protrudes a lot more than I’d like, so it’s constantly rubbing and brushing against my skin, which I don’t like.

For those with bigger busts, there’s no support in the cups, but the straps going to the middle of your back is far more flattering than straight straps over the shoulders, so I actually don’t mind the lack of support.

I would, however, like the waist to be adjustable, just to allow me to cinch it in a little more and really tailor that section to my body.

There was a lot of residual dye in this set upon the initial wash, and even a second and third wash had residual dye coming out of it, so it’s definitely best to handwash it separately from your other colours.

Product size:
18-22
Pros:
Super soft!
Cons:
Too short and overdyed
Bottom Line:
Cute, but not perfect

(Out of 5)
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
3 Likes

Lovehoney Plus Size Mindful Black Recycled Lace Body

Sustainably gorgeous!

Bought this specifically because it’s from the sustainable line, and wanted to see whether it was really any different to regular lingerie. It’s so much better!

The lace design is absolutely stunning! The cute little flowers are surrounded by lace, and it’s super comfy and breathable, as well as being exceptionally soft, even though it’s sustainable, it’s definitely quality!

I love the overall design of this bodysuit. The fact that the straps go up and to the middle of the shoulderblades, rather than straight over the shoulders means I’m not having to keep fixing them all the time or worry about them slipping off!

The adjustable waistband above the cheeky keyhold ensures that I get a perfect fit every time, especially with an hourglass bodyshape, having my waist visible in lingerie really does make all the difference.

The cheeky high cut of the leg is gorgeous, however I’d prefer the thong style of the back and the front crotch section to have a little more material, but that’s just my personal preference.

The material is super soft and easy to wash, no residual due, but I found there to be a couple of loose fibres in the sink after my initial handwash (which is why it’s important to wash them before you wear them), which wasn’t a huge deal, but others may panic and think it’s already falling apart (it’s not)

The subtle LH heart pattern on the waistband was something I completely missed, until I noticed it on the other sustainable piece I bought. It’s a very cute touch, and I would’ve loved to see it on the adjustable straps over the shoulders too, just to tie it in.

Product size:
18-22
Pros:
The strap design and adjustability
Cons:
Lack of material for the crotch and thong back
Bottom Line:
Cute, sustainable and well worth the price

(Out of 5)
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes

Bondage Boutique Cosmic Double Leg and Arm Restraint Set

Super tough! Small sizing

Bought these on a whim as me and my long distance OH were needing a better set of restraints, and only being there for a short trip, figured if these broke it wouldn’t be a huge deal, especially for $16.

I was very surprised with how the stitching actually held up! My OH and I even tugged on them for a bit before putting them to use, and we were really impressed with how they held together!

I do have issues with the sizing, however, there’s no sizing listed on the product page, just states that they’re leg and arm restraints. The largest velcro section, designed to go around the thigh, did not go around mine comfortably, and as a size 14 with thickish thighs, it was a bit of a knock to my confidence, but we ended up using those ones to go around the top portion of my calf, and tightened the velcro on the other section as tight as it could go around my wrists, which worked for us.

Now the velcro on these is tough! I couldn’t get out by myself, especially with both wrists locked to my calves, I wasn’t going anywhere, which my OH very much enjoyed, as he could manuvore me however he liked, and I couldn’t argue.

Although the velcro’s tough for me to get out of, they’re still fairly easy for another party to use.

I do wish they came in actual packaging that wasn’t just a plastic bag, although I bought them for $16, at an original price of $55, I’d be expecting actual packaging, even for velcro restraints.

The design is gorgeous, personally I wish there were more fun restraints like this on the market, rather than the plain old solo colours, the patterns really give the restraints some character, and looks very cute against my pale complexion.

The stitching is ridiculously strong, and I mean ridicoulously strong, even after some rough sessions, and running them through the wash once I got home, I can pull on each side with all my strength, and there’s no tearing, ripping or anything. I’m super impressed, as I didn’t actually expect them to last through one of our sessions!

Cleaning them is a breeze! There’s no excess dye in the material, so they can be thrown in wth other items, but I personally recommend handwashing them in order to keep the velcro from grabbing anything and clogging itself.

Overall, a really strong set of restraints that help to spice things up!

Pros:
The design and how tough the stitching is
Cons:
No sizing guide, thigh restraints only fit my calves
Bottom Line:
Tougher than they look!

(Out of 5)
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Ease of use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Pleasure   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sex Toy Tester - Chit-Chat

by @Peitho , 3rd July 2023
Lovehoney Empress Black Mesh Long Robe

Pure Magic

I love, love, love this robe. It is so flattering and creates the sexiest, silhouette shape.

Firstly, the make quality of this robe is excellent. The stitching of the hems and material joins are all neat and very secure.

The mesh material is stretchy in all directions and though not overly sensual to touch, is comfortable to wear. It is also a sheer fabric so all will be seen through it, but smoothed and flattered. The wide lace sections are soft, comfortable against my skin and soften the contour edges of the robe.

The cut is very generous over the shoulders and the wide cut arms are just perfect for that sophisticated, sexy silhouette and perfectly balance a larger bottom. The satin tie brings it in, just right, at my waist and looks fabulous. Being rather slippy material, the tie does have a tendency to come undone but there is also an inner tie that will hold the robe closed securely if you so wish.

Size wise, I am a 5’8", UK 12-14, pear shape with small boobs and this robe flatters me perfectly. It produces a stunning hourglass figure that frankly, I don’t actually have! Length wise, it ends just above my ankles, which in heels would be too short but bare foot is perfect.

This robe pairs wonderfully with so many lingerie options, for a sophisticated look over the matching Empress Long Red Slip, for a subtle tease over a cute bra set or my personal favourite, pure sexiness, just teamed with a simple black thong underneath.

I can’t recommend this highly enough, it is a great confidence booster.

Pros: Produces an hour glass figute where one doesn’t exist.

Cons: Nothing negative to say

Bottom Line: Incredibly sexy

Honestly, this robe looks so much better in person than it does in the model photos!

5 Likes

by @Peitho , 3rd July 2023
Lovehoney Empress Red Satin and Mesh Long Slip

Sexy and Sophisticated but not quite the right Shape for Me

This piece is a little different to the style of lingerie I normally purchase. I’m usually in rather kinkier ensembles with a lot more on display and putting this on made me feel significantly more sophisticated than I normally do. I only have one other slip and the fit with it was disastrous as it had no give over the hips and thighs which is where I’m at my biggest and just looked awful. Thankfully this piece is a lot more forgiving.

Make quality to start, and as I’ve come to expect with Lovehoney own brand lingerie, the stitching is of a high standard. There are no loose threads or dodgy hems, it is all secure and tidy, the slip is well constructed and is not going to fall apart any time soon. The packaging is basic so if you’re planning on purchasing this as a gift, you might want to buy a pretty box to present it in.

The red satin like section of material is beautiful, it has 2 way stretch positioned to accomodate larger boobs without wrinkling at the chest and vertically at the front to keep the panel neat width wise making for a smooth, sleek, flattering fit. It is also shaped to flatter being wide at the top, narrow below the chest and through the waist and widening towards the bottom to emphasise an hour glass shape.

The lace section around the décolletage is soft and comfortable and the little cut out section and tassel is an incredibly cute detail. The simple drop back with cross straps is also lovely.

The mesh section is comfortable to wear and incredibly stretchy is all directions. If you buy your regular size there is no way you’re going to find this tight or hard to get into.

This brings me to sizing and here I do struggle a little. I am a pear shape, no question. Generally a UK size 12-14 but much smaller on top than below, thighs are pushing 16 while my waist is small and cup size I’m only an A. I am a little over 5’8". I was recommended to go for the medium 10-12 over the large 14-16 and I’m so glad I did. This has so much stretch, it very easily accomodates my bottom and thighs comfortably with no riding up or looking taught, unfortunately it looks loose on my top half. My boobs don’t fill the cups and there is clearly baggy excess satin material over my chest. If you are between sizes, definitely size down. Being a pear, short or ankle length A-line skirts flatter me more than this knee length fitted one and I didn’t think about this as I should have. The end result, despite having a lot of features that I really like, is not hugely flattering on me.

There is a lot to love about this slip and if you’re an hour glass with a C to DD cup size, and very likely bigger too, though there is not a huge amount of support, this will look incredible on you. Unfortunately, for me, it doesn’t quite work.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: The colour, the material, the neck line details.

Cons: Too big for my small boobs.

Bottom Line: Could be amazing but maybe not for pear shape bodies.

6 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 29/07/23
Lifelike Lover Luxe Ultra Realistic Silicone Dildo 8.5 Inch

Lifelike Lover and a whole lotta lust

Now I have a real-life lover however the next best thing certainly arrives discretely and handed to me by the postman.

The packaging itself is very detailed, with photos, quick facts, and a detailed description of what the toy has to offer. It’s simple, it’s attractive, and does exactly what it says on the tin (…or box). A safety guide and operating manual are also included within the box, alongside the toy that’s kept in a sealed bag.

Upon opening, there is a distinctive silicone-y smell, however it does begin to disappear after a number of washes, and there is a slight tackiness to the material.

I haven’t tried any of the Lifelike Lovers’ but I’ve always admired the ultra-realism. This one boasts moving foreskin and “lifelike” testicles. While the foreskin doesn’t have a great amount of movement (although far more than you’d normally experience on a dildo), the testicles definitely have an element of realism, not just in appearance but also in feel. They’re quite small and I’d be curious to experience them a little bigger, just as a little extra something to fondle and play with.

At 6” insertable length and 5” maximum girth, I find this very comfortable and not intimidating at all. I don’t want to repeat myself or state the obvious but it really is “realistic,” even as far as the size and shape of the head goes, not to mention the super fine details of the skin pigmentation, the veins, and the way the “foreskin” appears retracted.

The toy is very durable. It’s been stroked and tugged and bent in various positions and from numerous angles and it remains in just as perfect condition as it was when I received it brand new. The shaft is firm, with an outer softness to the foreskin and a little “give” while the head is rather soft and, again, realistic.

A lot of my solo playtime happens while in bed, although making use of the suction cup base has been very fun and a good excuse to experiment. I’ve found it to be very effective suctioned to the edge of the bath and ridden. This is one of the best suctions I’ve experienced! It really doesn’t want to move, so the little pull tab on the side is very handy when you actually want to move/remove it. It seems to suction to most hard surfaces: the tiles, the floor, the wardrobe, end of the bed…

The luxe is waterproof too, so playtime in the shower or the bath is an option, although I haven’t experimented with this yet, nor have I incorporated it into any play using our harness, although knowing it is harness compatible leaves that door open for future use too!

I’d definitely recommend using some water-based lube when using this toy – it just makes everything move a little easier and feel just that more “lifelike.” Plus, a little goes a long way, it reactivates, and it’s easy to clean. I use the Lovehoney toy cleaner once finished, wash it and leave it to dry in the bathroom (the suction cup comes in handy and sometimes I like to surprise Mr FYEO by suctioning it to the tiles to dry…)

Now I’ve experienced a Lifelike Lover, I really don’t think it’ll be my last…

Pros: Size, details, shape, suction, realisticness!

Cons: Nothing I didn’t like - although I’d like the balls a little bigger

Bottom Line: The next best thing to the real thing!

6 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 02/06/23
Lovehoney High Tide Ocean Textured Dildo 5.5 Inch

Beach, please!

As always, this dildo arrived swiftly and discretely in true Lovehoney fashion. The packaging itself is equally as witty and punny as it is informative, housing a new wave of pleasure and a little escape to paradise.

The dildo is a mix of blues, browns and white with a silvery shimmer throughout to really add to that ocean feel… however it strikes me more as a nebula than the seaside. The wavy and marbled effect of the colours amongst the silicone gives a great appearance and I’d love to see this done with other colours and glitters.

The dildo is comfortable with a 5.5 inch length and smooth and slightly curved shape, providing slight pressure to the g-spot upon insertion. A little drop of water-based lube is totally recommended for extra ease. The length isn’t very intimidating and is perfect for myself, however maybe not the best choice for the size kings and queens amongst us. It isn’t so generous in terms of girth either but it hits the spot and it hits it pretty well, whether that’s with my hands or my hips being in control.

Being the size that it is and as smooth as it is, I certainly wouldn’t rule out any anal play. Although it’s not something I’ve tried yet, it definitely will be on the to-do list.

I naturally like to experiment with any suction cupped dildos I purchase and put them to the test. My favourite place to put them is on the side of the bath or at the end of the bed, and this toy held up really well! The suction remained strong whilst riding and still required quite a tug to remove (although the toy isn’t very grippy when covered in lube!)

Overall, a fun little addition to play, and one that will make an appearance regularly… for-shore!

Pros: Shape, quality, colours… especially the glitter!

Cons: Maybe not “beachy” to look at…

Bottom Line: Fun little toy! Easy to use. Basic but enjoyable.

4 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 22/08/23
Seven 'til Midnight Lace Eye Mask

Adjustable, but a little scratchy

Picked this up a while ago just to add a little spice to my lingerie collection.

I really like the look of the lace, it’s a very pretty design. The ribbon straps tie-up, making it fully adjustable.

Where it fell short was the slight rigidness to the lace. It happens when lace is as thick as this one is, and when laying against skin, with enough side to side movement of the mask, can lead to the lace irritating the skin, especially if you have sensitive skin like I do.

I did also wash it to remove some of this rigidness, which worked, but only so much.

I’ll still continue to use this mask, but it’s something I don’t find myself reaching for too often, as I find that the black lace can be almost too conflicting with a lot of the lingerie I have, especially when it has a distinct design, it can’t quite match with everything.

Pros:
It’s a cute design
Cons:
If it shifts, it can feel scratchy, and, if it continues moving, can slightly break sensitive skin
Bottom Line:
Cute, just wish it matched with more

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
5 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 26/08/23
Lovehoney Plus Size Wild Paradise Leopard Print Bustier Set

Sizing’s a little spotty

The material of this set feels so incredibly soft and silky, I absolutely love running my hands over it.

However, the sizing’s a little awkward. The bustier itself, although on the tightest hook all the way down, is still a little loose on me for my liking, and I lose my natural hourglass shape. Personally I feel having more of a corset lacing down the back could’ve improved this (and may be a possible DIY for me in my endeavor to not throw this out).

The cups also seem to be situated a little far apart? Like they don’t sit near my bust, and just doesn’t look right. Even on the models, they only appear to sit properly on the smaller model. As a plus-size woman, they don’t even cup around the sides like they’re supposed to.

I can’t use the suspender clips, they’re so awkward to slip onto stockings, and can slip off so easily. I’ll be searching for some alligator clips to change them out, so I can actually wear this piece as intended.

Now my favourite part of this set is the thong, surprisingly! This is the first LH set I’ve bought with a thong that actually has enough material to cover the front portion! I love having the extra material there, it makes me feel more confident in wearing it, and with how soft the material is, I could wear it all day.

Product size:
One Size Queen
Pros:
The extra material in the front section of the thong
Cons:
How the bustier sits
Bottom Line:
Could use some improvements, but still fairly sexy

(Out of 5)
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 28/08/23
Lovense Gravity App Controlled Thrusting and Vibrating Dildo

Customisation capabilities, but an unnecessary cleaning pain

First thing I noticed, is that the box was shrink-wrapped, which is not something I’ve been seeing much of recently. It definitely provides an extra sense of security when it comes to the packaging, as I can tell it’s not been opened or touched, despite always washing it first regardless.

I like how minimal the packaging design is. There’s not a lot on the box, but it’s very clean, and makes it more attractive than if it were plastered with imagery. Inside, the toy comes with it’s own, unbranded storage bag, something a lot of companies have stopped doing, but I very much appreciate having tailored storage bags for my items, because it saves me having to guess whether they’ll fit the standard ones.

The toy itself is made of soft touch silicone and split into two components, the shaft and the suction cup, which screws into the bottom of the shaft to make it one singular piece. Although I like the idea of being able to remove the suction cup, this does make more issues in regard to cleaning.

The electronic component in the base of the shaft is unable to get any water on it, and so, when washing, you need to avoid this as best as you can. Which, for those with shallow bathroom sinks and nowhere else to wash them, makes things quite difficult. I struggled a lot trying to clean all the grooves of the thrusting mechanism whilst simultaneously trying to avoid having any water accidently hitting the electronic component.

This actually confuses me, as to why the base needs to connect to the electronic component, as all the mechanism and power is in the shaft, including the charger. The base (suction cup) has no need for electricity, so why does it need to screw directly into an exposed electric component? This just creates a whole issue for cleaning that doesn’t need to exist.

The vibration isn’t too loud, especially when in use, but the thrusting mechanism is quite loud and whiny, making me less inclined to use it as it’s a little grating on my ears.

Using the toy by itself, there are 3 levels of vibrations, which I didn’t find to be too exciting, and then a range of patterns. I personally don’t find patterns of any use, and if I did want those, I could just as easily download the app for them, rather than have them preprogrammed.

The lack of options within the toy itself does kind of push you to install the app. It was super easy to install and connect my toy to, and I do like the customisation that the app brings, and the fact that I could hand the control for the toy to my long distance partner, making for more interactive sessions over the phone.

I was super excited to be able to link it with my music! Only to find that the music section doesn’t support Spotify, which is the only music app I use. I did test it out with predownloaded music (my ringtone), and found that there is no separation of thrusting and vibration, which I’d prefer to have an option for this, as I don’t always want to use the thrust component.

Pros:
The customisation in the app and capacity for long-distance play and the packaging
Cons:
Cleaning issues that didn’t need to be issues, whiny thrusting mechanism
Bottom Line:
There’s good and bad aspects, design could definitely be improved

(Out of 5)
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
3 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 22/08/23
Lovehoney Fantasy Chic-Bunny Costume

Hey, Hop Stuff

The bunny costume is a staple part of any kinky wardrobe.

I’m a size 10 on top, 12 bottom, 36C and 5ft6. I received this costume in a Medium and it fits wonderfully, with plenty of stretch to cater to other sizes.

To put it on, it went over my head, I shimmied it into place and secured the poppers at the crotch (this proved a little fiddly but not something I’m new to with the number of bodysuits I own). The bodysuit sits snugly against my body, clinging to my hips and the shape of the velvety material framing all my curves. I particularly like the deep neckline (that isn’t technically a neckline) that falls to just above my belly button. It meets with soft and delicate mesh that sits across the shoulders, arms, chest and back.

The materials are all soft and comfortable, and as usual with Lovehoney, made to a fantastic standard.

The bunny tail certainly catches the eye as it sits atop the bottom. It’s detachable too which makes washing the outfit easier, plus makes it unproblematic if you want to wear the bodysuit out (and tucked into jeans for example) without the bunny accessories. The plunging back and shaping of the chest is far too good not to show off outside of the bedroom.

The bunny ears sit on a band which is comfortable to wear, and the ears are mouldable if you want to adjust them slightly.

I find the bow-tie, although a nice touch, doesn’t sit how I’d like it to sit due to the height of the neckline of the bodysuit; the bow-tie kind of sits uncomfortably on top and doesn’t have the stand-out value it should have due to the colours being black on black. I really like it though and will find a way to make it work!

Pros: concept, accessories, quality, versatility

Cons: bow-tie/neckline placement!

Bottom Line: A fun, sexy costume! A couple of niggles but doesn’t stop me enjoying the piece!

8 Likes

by @Wifepleasing , 17/08/2023
Lovehoney Black Crotchless Pearl Shorts

They did it for me

These were a novelty buy and first time anything crotchless, so there was some apprehension at the start. My wife said it may be difficult to wear these for long periods of time, but she said it felt “interesting”.
From my point of view they looked amazing on her, the lace was nice and soft (not scratchy) and they formed around her butt nicelyRead more about review stating They did it for me (even though she says she doesn’t normally where them that high :slight_smile: ).
While the pearls didn’t do a lot for her (or she just didn’t wear them long enough) they were in the right spot for me. They sat perfectly between her labia and it looked beautiful. We actually kept them on during foreplay and sex which was great.
Was unsure how the pearls etc would go in the washing machine, so I washed them by hand, but also to prevent wife being questioned if teenage daughters found them in the washing basket :slight_smile:

Pros: the contrast of the black lace and the pearls and the positioning of the pearls.

Cons: Wife didn’t think they would be able to be worn for extended periods.

Bottom Line: I loved them, wife was less impressed, but she tried them for me which was awesome

| 4 (Out of 5) |
| - | - |
Design:star::star::star::star::star:
Value:star::star::star::star:
Quality:star::star::star::star:
Fit:star::star::star::star:
Sexiness:star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating:star::star::star::star:

1 Like

by @Wifepleasing , 21/08/2023
Lifelike Lover Classic Rechargeable Remote Control Dildo 8 Inch

Great fun for couples play

I got this for my wife as a previous toy we tried was quite girthy and she really enjoyed it, so I purchased this one specifically because of the girth specifications, to replace the old toy. This dildo has a bit more insertable length than the previous toy, but with the correct amount of time, foreplay and lube it was completely received and enjoyed.

My wife loves the ease of the remote, we often use this with a smaller external vibe as well and she adjusts the intensity of the vibrations while I hold it and it works beautifully. The suction cup works well on the bedhead (provided you have enough flat surface) and it is both flexible and hard enough for what is needed. We haven’t tried it in the shower yet, but don’t foresee that being a problem, it is completely waterproof and therefore is really quite easy to clean.

Because of the thick material, it can be a little cold (which I am told was very distracting the first time) but having kids reduces spontaneity so preparing with a hot water bottle or a heat pack near it for a while before you start playing around, resolves this quite well :slight_smile:

As there is only a small distance between the balls (the end of the insertable length) and the suction cup, this means that when it is completely inserted, there is very little for me to hold onto, I think the designers were more focused on its use being suctioned to something rather than couples play, but as that is the only real problem, I am sure I can live with it.

Pros: I loved that my wife enjoyed the girth so much, and the remote for the vibrations kept things going.

Cons: not much to hold onto when being enjoyed and sometimes it can be quite cold, which is distracting.

Bottom Line: Great toy, visually and physically enjoyable for both parties - have some fun :slight_smile:

| 5 (Out of 5) |
| - | - |
Design:star::star::star::star:
Value:star::star::star::star:
Quality:star::star::star::star::star:
Quiet:star::star::star:
Orgasm Rating:star::star::star::star::star:
Ease of Use:star::star::star::star::star:
Vibration Strength:star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating:star::star::star::star::star:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Reviewing Reviews

by @Peitho , 22nd August 2023
Lovehoney Fierce Leather-Look Lace-Up Black Bra & Skirt Set

Sexy, Slutty, Cute and Playful all at the same time

It is amazing how different, different pieces within the same range make you feel. I am a huge fan of Lovehoney’s Fierce Range generally but the majority of the pieces I have make me feel powerful wearing them, a particular favourite being the Tough Love Bra Set. This set is not particularly different to that one in terms of exposure but it makes me feel totally different. In this, I am mischievous and slutty and with a need to sexually please rather than dom. I’m not too sure why, but I love it. Maybe it’s the pulling up of the skirt? Or maybe it’s how it’s just asking for the addition of chained nipple clamps to be pulled and played with? Whatever it is, I love this set and I think my OH loves what it does to me too.

In terms of make quality and materials, it’s perfect! The main material is a mix of polyester and elastane, the same that is used in most of the Fierce range, it is hugely stretchy but thick enough to be very flattering. The trim with the eyelets and lacing is a soft but very sturdy material, it is similar to the material the lacing on my corsets goes into and I’ve no fear it will break. All stitching and hems are neat and secure and the styling of this set, to me, is devine. All lacing, narrowing and widening, is positioned to flatter the female figure.

Size wise, I am a UK 12-14 but exceedingly pear shaped with 36A boobs, a small waist and a much bigger bottom and thighs. I got this set in Medium (UK 10-12). I thought I might struggle with the size of the skirt but it fits me beautifully thanks to the amazing stretch of the material, it doesn’t ride up at all (unless my or my OH’s hands help it) but it clings and smooths beautifully. My bum looks so peachy. I honestly, love it. The bra top also fits me very well, though being the top end of the sizing I was surprised that I needed it set to the tightest of the three bra settings and I slightly tightened the front lacing too. This might be down to my lack of boobs but since it sits below them, I was surprised. A small UK 10 might find it rather too big. It is very adjustable though, the neck straps tie securely at whatever length you like and the bra settings and lacing adjustment mean you have fit adaptation both front and back to accommodate your individual boob shape. Surprisingly, despite their petite size and the bra being completely open, my boobs looked good. They were framed by the shapely black curve of the bra which made them stand out. Don’t get me wrong, a C/D cup would probably look better than me but for those in the itty, bitty, titty committee rest assured you’ll look great.

In summary, I love this outfit, it definitely brings out my playful side. If you are between the size ranges stated definitely size down as the stretch of the material makes the sizing very generous.

Pros: Fantastic body and trim materials, flattering and fun set.

Cons: You’ll have to spend more to accessorise with nipple chains :rofl:

Bottom Line: I love it

Great to see all the reviewers are on the same page with this set, 5 stars from all of us so far, very unusual! It really is a fabulous, very, very flattering set. For reference, I teamed the set with these nipple clamps.

6 Likes