My wife and other females...

....it truns me on and makes me cum harder than most things. I just love the thought of my wife sleeping with women, especially her friends. Yet if it happened I'd be devesated.

Am I strange and alone in this?

I don't believe you are strange or alone. There are a lot of people who often fantasize about their partners sleeping with other men/women.

That's the difference between fantasy and reality.

Perfectly normal

I'm with David and BDSM, it's perfectly normal to have fantasies and you're fortunate to have one that actually involves your OH rather than just a stranger. As you've said though, fantasy is a lot different from reality. Harmless fantasy is fine Bigtrak, you aren't strange or alone.

My boyfriend feels exactly the same way you do, you aren't alone.

My husband loves the idea but if it ever came to actually happening he'd be upset too. Harmless fantasy and perfectly normal :)

Nope your defo not alone... I think it's a fairly popular one. I wouldn't have a issue if my OH was, once I hear all the details or even better I was there (we hope to someday)

it was a fantasy till her friend had sex with her after a night out,my wife says she as never had orgasams so good as she did that night,they are lovers now, im not jelous at all .

snap like every one elsw your not alone there

horny husband wrote:

it was a fantasy till her friend had sex with her after a night out,my wife says she as never had orgasams so good as she did that night,they are lovers now, im not jelous at all .

Deadly....

Me and other half is exactly the same, dont worry your not alone, i would be deverstated if my boyfriend slept with one of my friends in front of me i reckon it would distroy me even if i agreed to it

I agree you're not alone. It's both our fantasies to involve another lady. I reckon it would really upset him if I did anything without him being there though.

This fantasy is reality for me/us but we have others that stay just as fantasy's! (for now atleast!)