My Wishlist Was Deleted

Anyone else’s wishlist/saved items get deleted? I had at least 100 things on there and now they’re all gone :sob:

1 Like

Very sorry to tell you, @rosiedosie, but since LH changed over to the new website, wishlists are history. This isn’t the only feature that’s either changed or disappeared, too. I think it’s fair to say that people aren’t exactly chuffed. There’s a thread about it here:

2 Likes

They should be in your favouroted items tab in a big mess. sorry :confused:
I find it annoying too, i had mine organised into sections

Some people have found that the new ‘Saved Items’ wishlist replacement has been emptying itself:

All saved items disappeared :(
Why do my ❤️ Saved Items keep disappearing?
New Website - #3 by Cupc8kes

Not sure if there’s a solid workaround, but I don’t think it likes logged-in versus logged-out ‘favouriting’? Must be annoying though.

2 Likes

Nnnoooooo! Mine too @rosiedosie! I only had 15 since I’d just done a big order but still annoying. I’ve heard it’s happened to other people before when the website was still new but I thought they’d sorted that. I’m going to check on my laptop and check again later to see if they magically reappear but it doesn’t look promising. Sorry that’s not much help but you’re not alone!

1 Like

@rosiedosie

This kept happening to me when the new ‘saved items’ was put in place. It was so frustrating, my basket also kept getting deleted!

Now they have stayed for weeks and I think the reason is because of this;
I keep a shortcut for lovehoney on my phone, everytime I switch from the forum to the shopping site, I, become logged out of the shopping site.
There’s no way to tell this, so I would add items to my basket and saved items - but because I am now signed out, it would add my new items but remove all the previous items.
So now the key is, before adding any new items to the basket or saved items - you must ensure you are signed in.

So to make things easier for me, I keep my shortcut open for using the forum only.
When I want to shop, I’ll open a new browser and sign in. Hopefully this makes sense and helps you.

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 Oh no, so frustrating! Now I’m going to have to go through the site and add as many as I can back :sweat_smile: @Cupc8kes Thanks for the tip! I noticed if I add things to my bag when logged out it’ll delete anything that had been there once I log in so I always try to be logged in when adding stuff to cart/liking anything but I must not have been :sob: I might end up taking photos of my list in the future just in case this happens again :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I can remember when I first joined the site I had added like 200 items or something and then the next day poof, all my work was gone. I was planning a big order and I was about to order but nope. I don’t see why they can’t just bring a better wishlist out on the website as this happens to a lot of people. I’ve found that when I add something to my saved items when I’m not logged in accidentally and log back in, everything is gone! Now what I do is I have a section in my note pad on my phone where I write down everything I want on Lovehoney because I’ve had to surf through the website for hours trying to find everything and not remembering what everything is called.

1 Like

I know what you mean, Ive taken to screen shotting my shopping basket if im still having a think about it. Saving the item pages to your internet favourites always work well too (you can section them and everything with folders).
But its the number one thing i wish they would bring back, the saved items list is such a chore to wade through one page at a time

1 Like

Yikes!! I must go check mine :scream:

1 Like

:rofl: i had that exact reaction when i read this too

2 Likes

I do miss my wishlist but I think I’d rather have all my reviews back.

4 Likes

Havent been able to find half of mine. They might be there, they might not. Who knows when you have to wade though everyone elses :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Few! Still got mine :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh wait noo!! It’s been deleted too :scream: the horror!! :scream:

1 Like

Oh no! They clearly need to improve their website :sweat_smile: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes