Naked Attraction

I have watched every episode of Naked Attraction and noticed that around 90% of the women and 70% of the men on the show are completely shaved in the pubic area (below the belly button). Is this a fair reflection of people in the UK or is it an exaggeration?

From going by the women and men I've slept with over the years I'd say this is roughly about right.

Yes man. Without being too personal have you been with many? Also what age group I wonder if it's more the younger generation ie below 35?

I've mostly had women, quite a few to be honest, who were nearly all shaved, and about 15ish men who about 50/50, ranging from when I was about 18 about 25 when I met my OH

Everyone I know shave. I trim, so I'm not too hairy, but not bald.

I've not watched this TV show, my mum was telling me about it and commented that she didn't realise there were so many different labia on women ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

It's an age thing. Would say only about half of the people of our age we swing with are shaved, but the younger ones we see in clubs are almost completely shaved.

There was a very lovely young black woman on NA not long ago with unshaved armpits and bush, it actually looked very erotic.

Peakcouple. Yes you are right about that girl however I think it was a publicity stunt as she admitted at the end when they were being interviewed that she shaved for the second date!

Both me and the wife are clean shaven

I'm completely shaven. OH is mostly not shaven

Most of the people I know or who I’ve slept with have been shaven or trimmed or like peakcouple said maybe it’s an age thing

MalRoss wrote:

Peakcouple. Yes you are right about that girl however I think it was a publicity stunt as she admitted at the end when they were being interviewed that she shaved for the second date!

Yres, we thought that was sad! She looked lovely and natural.

Peakcouple wrote:

It's an age thing. Would say only about half of the people of our age we swing with are shaved, but the younger ones we see in clubs are almost completely shaved.

There was a very lovely young black woman on NA not long ago with unshaved armpits and bush, it actually looked very erot

We are both natural

I'm smooth. Have been for several years after gradually trimming more and more. I prefer it.

Im Smooth too 😁 most of my friends are too

Smooth here and OH too.Watched a few epsodes of this prog after finding it whilst channel hopping one night.

im smooth

I dont mind a bit of stubble downstairs on a lady ,,,, matches my chin ,lol grt sensation on the tounge

I'm nearly always trimmed and encourage my GF to as I think it looks much sexier than a full bush. I know this is all "each to their own". I actually like to see full shaved but having tried that a couple of times I simply can't get on with the red rash and itching that inevitably comes with it. GF says exactly the same too.

We`re in our 50`s, i shave once a week and get no rashes, the OH waxes once a month, it looks and feels so much better! So, i guess it`s not just a younger thing!

In reply to sirwankalot, i think that with regular shaving your skin gets accustomed to it, i never get a rash from shaving my face, or my bits! I recommend a good multi blade razor like a Hydro 5(Never a disposable!), and a non foaming gel like King of Shaves, a good soak in a warm bath too.