Naked Restuarant!

I hope that it does! Anything that makes casual nudity a bit more normal is a good thing, in my opinion. I'm starting to think every city should have a naked restaurant :D I do wonder if I'd actually have the nerve to go though, haha.

Ive been on naturist holidays so I see it being no different really, Id give the restaurant a go

I agree it makes nudity more acceptable in UK, always a good thing in my opinion.

Would be no good for a first date though lmao

Well so far they've been over subscribed with bookings and only plan to be open for three months

Wonder if the chef is Naked lol

Bit too gimmicky

Even if they are washed still doesn't tempt me.

Just nah.

I'm with squirtypanda on this. The idea just grosses me out, even if I could get over the lack of hygiene of fellow diners (which I wouldn't be able to), the constant side glances of everyone looking at each other would just put me off my food. I'm sure the restaurant will make a killing but it's just a big gimmick and not for me!

But no different to eating on a nudist holiday or club really :)

Sounds interesting? ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Hanky Spanky! wrote:

Sounds interesting? ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Agreed, I try it ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Apparently japan is opening the same type of restaurant next month and they have a restriction that over weight people are not allowed.

Throbinhood wrote:

Apparently japan is opening the same type of restaurant next month and they have a restriction that over weight people are not allowed.

That's just plain offensive! 😐

Can you imagine what would happen if uk restaurants did that lol

Sex sells and this is just another example of where high prices can be charged .I dare say there will be no shortage of punters willing to part with their cash.

At a fraction of the cost this could be done at home or even through having an adult style party with friends of the same open mindedness .

Doesn't interest me, can't get over the hygiene aspect of it either. Interesting to know what other people think though!

With this particular restaurant, I read that there are bamboo screens that partition the tables and all the lighting is candles. So with the increased privacy and dim lighting, does that tempt anyone better? :p the idea that it's a mood restaurant, not just a regular restaurant with nudity, was really important to me as I agree it would be awkward having people all looking at each other from other tables and stuff!