Nudist Intrigue

I've always been a fan of being naked in my home when alone or with a gf. But recently I have to admit to being rather intrigued by the idea of being naked in public, like at a nudist beach or camp site, even though I know that I would be too nervous to ever do it.

Has anyone here ever gone to a place like this or been nude anywhere else?

i love being naked in the house, especially when hubby is in as i love to tease him, i've always thought the idea of a nudist beach to be a turn on but i dont think i could actually do it, maybe one day...

Maybe we should organise a bus trip for those who have always been to scared to try it. Safety in numbers!

sounds like a good idea, where would you like to go?

Theres a nudist hotel & campsite 5 ins up the road from me, and also 2 nudist beaches 10 mins either way from me

i've been to a nudist's beech in canada bot i was very young, does sound like fun thou...

What are they called sexychic? And where are they?

Ones called Eastney Beach, and im not sure about the other beach or the name of the Camp site

They are all in Portsmouth Hampshire

Sounds like fun, although bet it would be cold! maybe not the sexiest look lol x

sexymel88 wrote:

Sounds like fun, although bet it would be cold! maybe not the sexiest look lol x

cold = erect nipples hehehe

Cold = cock disappears inside his turtle neck for warmth lol

sexytime wrote:

Cold = cock disappears inside his turtle neck for warmth lol

roflmao yeah thats not a good look

Oooo I would love to go on a nudist beach!! I love the idea of it but not sure if I could do it in public, ive only ever done it in private!

same here pb, im always walking round the house nekid lol. when ever someone knocks the door ive usually gotta run and put a top on

hehe, I never walk about naked in the house but I love being naked with my bf just lying around. Its the best feeling! SC are you naked right now!!?? Lol just kidding!

I rarely walk around naked unless my girlfriend is round when it seems we spend all of our time pottering round in the buff!

Im normall in shorts with no top on lol, especially in the evening, daytime i usually have something on,

I'd love to go to one, but probably on holiday. It'd be warmer, and you'd have hot foreign naked people! I'm not sure the nudists actually see it as a sexual thing though, isn't it more just about freedom and doing they're own thing? I'd have to work out what the erection ettiquette is and try and control myself!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

I'd love to go to one, but probably on holiday. It'd be warmer, and you'd have hot foreign naked people! I'm not sure the nudists actually see it as a sexual thing though, isn't it more just about freedom and doing they're own thing? I'd have to work out what the erection ettiquette is and try and control myself!

I think the erection etiquette is 'no erections'. However, having been treated to a glimpse of yours (on the blog!!) I doubt it would be unwelcome anywhere.

Although, not sure how erection-worthy nudists are in general... I'd say it's less hot young things and more old saggy things.