Naked Restuarant!

So a Naked Restaurant opens its doors this weekend in London ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

The food is raw and naked and so are the customers lol

Ive read there is already a waiting list!

What do people think of this concept and would you go lol ?

lmh95 wrote:

And heaven forbid you had to say "Waiter. There's a hair in my soup!"

Imagine dropping food on your lap, could be fun lol

Mixed. Think it's great that kinks are becoming more recognized. I would consider going. However I also feel it'd be hugely taken advantage of by men thinking this is where to pick up women. And vise versa.

Id also wouldn't want my food in the same vicinity as someone with poor hygiene. Nor would I want to sit my bare bum on a seat where the last person sat whom might haven't wiped properly or has sti/std etc.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Mixed. Think it's great that kinks are becoming more recognized. I would consider going. However I also feel it'd be hugely taken advantage of by men thinking this is where to pick up women. And vise versa.

Id also wouldn't want my food in the same vicinity as someone with poor hygiene. Nor would I want to sit my bare bum on a seat where the last person sat whom might haven't wiped properly or has sti/std etc.

Yes very good point,

Maybe they give you a towel to sit on

There is already a waiting list of 40 000 apparently

Interested how they'd police hygiene and cleanliness there. They'd have to clean the seats somehow.

Which means leather?

Which means an sticking to it as you get up. Embarrassing and not fun lol

I have no problem with being naked, but!
It all seams a bit strange to me.
I think it would be for the experience rather then the food.
The sights wouldn't be as good as you would think either, if you've been to a nudist beach it isn't all young hot models its more old wrinkly bits.

Just hope its chocolate ice cream been spilt on chair lol

And what if you meet someone you know? Would be an awkward conversation 😁

Sxleksaker wrote:

And what if you meet someone you know? Would be an awkward conversation 😁

Yes can you imagine seeing your boss at next table eating a sausage lol

You're given a robe to wear with the option to remove it if you want. Which means you'd be sitting on the robe when seated at the table. Probably more hygienic than most restaurants as you don't know where the last person has been or when they last washed their clothes.

If you've not been to a naturist place at all, then you'll be surprised at how quickly you become unaware of the nudity around you.

The menu is pretty steep at about £60-70 for a fixed menu and then drinks on top. It's more of a gimmick really and there's other places in the country like Clover Spa for example who serve food and allow nudity.

Failing that, go to a naturist club or have a naked dinner party at home!

Personally not for me, though being a naturism fan, as its all too gimmicky and expensive for my liking

With regards to bumping into someone you know, again you'd be surprised how unawkward it really is.

Imagine finding out you and a colleague have a mutual interest in cars,gardening or table tennis for example. You'd probably be chatting a lot and strike up a friendship built on this common interest.

Same thing with naturism too

Not for me, eating in the nude feels a bit weird. Though I'm glad there's somewhere where naturists can go out to eat, a sign society is becoming more tolerable :)

Genuinely sounds like a terrifying concept to me. I could never.

Be interesting to see if it takes off in London ;) maybe it will be start of a franchise lol

yes and the article says over 40 000 on waiting list lol maybe its the way forward for restaurants to make money

I'd find it too arousing and need to wear some pants. Not for me. I'll stick to eating naked in the house!

Given a robe? Are you able to keep the robe then? Because I certainly would not feel better with a robe. That someone else may have worn and left bodily fluids etc all over. Yuck.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Given a robe? Are you able to keep the robe then? Because I certainly would not feel better with a robe. That someone else may have worn and left bodily fluids etc all over. Yuck.

Well Im sure they wash them lol ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I love the look of this restaurant! If it wasn't far away and expensive, I'd want to go. I'm not certain I'd feel confident about the nudity aspect, but I'd probably go for the robe option and lose it if I felt comfortable enough. Since it's such a fancy concept place, I think they'd deal with any hygiene issues and they just wouldn't be a problem for me. I know it's not a sure-fire way of working out whether someone's your kind of person, but I think it'd be pretty awesome to be in such a free environment around people who are likely to share the same sort of values. I think it's great that they're going to be serving raw vegan options, and from my experience of going to clothed vegan restaurants, the atmosphere and sense of community is so nice, so it'd be interesting to see how the no electricity/optional nudity thing would be too.

Very happy that more unusual places are opening to cater for alternative lifestyles.

Yes I agree it does look tastefully done, so It will be interesting to see if it takes off ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)