Naughtiest location you’ve been while wearing a butt plug!

I love wearing a butt plug all day when possible. The secret naughtiness of having it in while in a meeting or chatting to someone who has no idea you’re wearing one is a real thrill! It got me thinking, does anyone on here have some favourite locations they feel particularly naughty in when wearing a plug or a love egg or similar? I think my personal favourite was doing a presentation at work in front of a bunch of people. Actually gave me a lot of confidence and I wondered if anyone in the audience had one in too!!

I haven’t been out of the house wearing one but it’s something I’ve thought a lot about I always see quite a few people on here say they’ve left it in either while at work or shopping or whatever and now makes me look around like I wonder if anyone around me has one in? I find it really exciting and deffo once I’ve found one that’s perfect for wearing out and about will be doing that myself!

The black XL helmet head in my profile pic is by far the best plug I’ve found and that was from a recommendation from a SERIOUSLY experienced friend. I’ve even jogged with that in and it stays completely in place! It’s the only plug I have that doesn’t come out or more significantly, slip fully inside by accident. The latter I’ve had with two plugs and it’s a bit scary! Unfortunately lovehoney doesn’t stock them and they are REALLY hard to find. I’ve only found one U.K. supplier and they don’t have the full range. I’ve contacted lovehoney to get them to stock them and they’ve said they’ll look into it so watch this space!!

You can't normally post links to other sites on here, but you can in the 'Pander to Me' thread if you wanted to put a quick link in there so people know what product you're talking about.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1451404-pander-to-me-products-only/page-49/

Everywhere! I do this all the time and love it. I often wonder who else might be doing the same...

In the pub, playing darts.

Shopping in the co-op and in Asda.

The Indian restaurant.

An Ed Sheeran concert - 50,000 plus people there so I can't have been the only one!

On many train and bus journeys.

The theatre - it's exciting when you know you can't easily get up and leave if it's getting uncomfortable.

Many different plugs, depending on the circumstances. My favourite is currently a glass one 80mm diameter.

At work.

Shopping.

Walking the dog up the high street.

Girl I used to work with spoke about it one day, I joked with her about wearing it at work. She went to toilet and came back and give me a smile, she had put it in to my surprise. After that she then wire it to college, think sitting on a hard seat all day had helped with the thrill (sitting up and down on it )

I have a new favourite. On a caravan site! You just know half the weekend trippers are wearing one!