Toys in Public

The other day i decided it might be fun to walk into town with my butt plug insid emy self. I thought it would fele very sexy to fele those sensations whilst wandering around in public. Sadly it was jsut so uncomfortable i had ot remove it in tesco (in the toilets, not in the isle!)

So, I was wondering if anyone else has worn any toys in a public place? And if so, how was it for you?

The best time I wore a toy out in public was at my mates wedding reception!

It was a remote contol g-spot toy, kinda like a love egg but taylored to hit your g-spot ( not avavilable on LH I don't think but will check) I went to the toilet, slipped it in and gave the remote to my boyfriend at the time. He had fun watching me trying not to squirm about on the dancefloor while he changed the settings, turned it on and off when I wasn't expecting it! The sex we had when we got home was amazing with all that teasing.

Would definetly recommend it!

That sounds like you had a lot of fun! The remote controlled toy thing is definately a big fantasy of mine. It would certainly brighten up the commute into london every day :) xx

sexy little minx wrote:

The best time I wore a toy out in public was at my mates wedding reception!

It was a remote contol g-spot toy, kinda like a love egg but taylored to hit your g-spot ( not avavilable on LH I don't think but will check) I went to the toilet, slipped it in and gave the remote to my boyfriend at the time. He had fun watching me trying not to squirm about on the dancefloor while he changed the settings, turned it on and off when I wasn't expecting it! The sex we had when we got home was amazing with all that teasing.

Would definetly recommend it!

Yeah ive done something along the same lines. Myself and a girlfriend both went clubbing with Love eggs in each having the others remote, great fun, drove each other mad. I also enjoy having an egg in for hot chat on the LH site, slowly turning it up as the chat gets hotter. X

Oooooh LH do stock the one I used http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20024

Although the only downside I found with this toy was the size of one of batteries, bit hard to get hold of! Plus points are it's really quiet! Should really do a review of it!

wow, that looks great! But I understand your ppint about the batteries. I really wish most toys used AA's, just to make life easier!

I've worn a butt plug to go to the shops a couple times. Only a short 20min trip, but felt so sexy either way!

I find that using the right sort of butt plug helps a lot with the comfort. Straight plugs are a big no no for me, so I use ones that adhere to the natural shape of the rectum but are small enough to be worn without discomfort.

I also make sure to bring a bag with me in case I do need to remove the toy can be of benefit, too. Better to be safe than sorry, eh?

SLM:
Hmm.... I was actually talking to my OH about doing something like this the other day, but not sure I would dare to on a wedding or with so many people round. Maybe first in more private situations.

wow, that looks great! But I understand your ppint about the batteries. I really wish most toys used AA's, just to make life easier!

Thats why I love rechargeable External Media

BrockleyFox - which plug did you use?

Some are better for walking/moving around and some are better during play. I've found that my Fun Factory Bootie (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13310) is the best for long term use, for me anyway.

i plan on doing the love egg thing tooo, we are gonna try it on a long plane journey, im quite excited about using it on her with so many people around. just need to get it ordered for when my parents go away

I have a remote controlled love egg, only used it with other people around once, at a choir practise. He had the remote. It was very musically pleasing when the pulsing matched up exactly with the beat of the music!

I have this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15667

I must say this does really appeal to me! Would love to have that special someone squirming in public

ruffledsheets - I currently have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16724. Admittedly it's not buttplug, which is probably why it didn;t work for me. I love using it at home, but it's clearly the wrong choice for "the man about town", especially as it kept slipping out.

I would love someone to invent a vibrating buttplug with the controls on my phone!

I keep a bullet and mini vibe in my bag for 'emergency hornyness'

I wear my lelo pleasure beads quite often in public. On Monday I am planning to wear them to Zumba. Should put an extra smile on my face ;-)

I seem to recall that there is a remote vibe that your lady wears internally and you can activate it anywhere via your mobile or by text.

I'd love to try it out. Would turn me on knowing that as I send a text she is getting a thrill at the same time. I seem to recall that it only worked over GSM network for some weird reason.

Oh I've gone up a rank. Woohoo!

Hi there one and all

I dared my friends Amanda on a game we played at a swingers party, to wear a set on love eggs inside her, whilsy shooping for the day... I could control them by remote... OMG at one stage when turn up on strong, she gushed, and had to go and remove her underwear.. One that day she had 8 orgasms, and two gushes..

Perfect day...

naughty thoughts

Mac xxx

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I keep a bullet and mini vibe in my bag for 'emergency hornyness'

mmm, sounds fantastic. Wish i had that option!

LOL

it was the Love Honey 10 function remote control dream egg 2.0 vibrator

xxxxxx

hugs

mac