Naughty work

You tease!

6 Likes

(post deleted by author)

@Peitho you made me lol with your answer. Too funny.

As for the question it sounds like you’re talking about sneaking around behind your partner’s back? Is that the kind of naughty you mean? Sorry if I have that part mistaken.

1 Like

That’s all you need to say, imagination is much more fun x

I can see her standing there , from your wonderful description…she was such a tease…pity you didnt cross the line.

1 Like

@Sophie01 … pity you can’t expand further.!!

2 Likes

I think he meant not getting caught by anyone in work rather than cheating.

3 Likes

I’ve attempted a bj in the showers at work on a bank holiday when not many people were in, I say attempted because he was very nervous.

Another time when he was feeling braver, I gave him a very quick hj while I was talking to customers. The rest of the team were just across from us, If anyone had dropped anything or even just stood up, we would’ve been caught. It was just a tease, but it made me chuckle as he was holding back the orgasm :tipping_hand_man:t2:

5 Likes

It was a call centre

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

@JoCat . The next time im on the phone to a call centre, ill be thinking to my self ??? :joy:

Haha just don’t ask the person :rofl:

1 Like

@JoCat getting caught would make it even naughtier lol

2 Likes

That depends on the act being caught and the job :rofl:
I wouldn’t do anything again like I did in work, for me, it’s not worth losing my job over. Luckily I work from home now :smirk:

2 Likes

Not at work but I went to an all girls school. Sometimes the boys from the all boys school came over.

I had a lot of fun at school! Post 18, of course, as fun starts after 18!

2 Likes

I work from home…so I can have sex pretty much whenever I want to. Pretty normal, so not actually naughty.

When my GF used to work a normal job, I’d sometimes meet her for lunch and we’d have sex in the car. Of course, now she’s does her own thing, so that’s not really naughty either. I guess as we get older, things just get less naughty and more mundane? :innocent:

1 Like