Cheeky one at work?

Anyone had a cheeky play with themselves at work?

I certainly have, am always randy when at work (and when reading LH forums!)

hehe, i had one the other day ,wasnt planning on it but the ladies toilets next to the mens toilets has an air duct running between them so you can hear everything in the ladies room. I heard a girl in there and a distinctive buzzing sound and groaning was coming from there so it made me hard instantly. Best work wank ever.

I'm too loud, wouldn't get away with it. :(

hmmm

I have thought about it when i partner sent me a dirty text.... i work in an office as a receptionist.... there is only me in the office and i have been very tempted but was to scared incase anyone walked in..... although i have done it at the cinemas once

When my girlfriend met me at my old work we did some slight foreplay in my office when we were the only ones in but didn't go any further in case the boss decided on a surprise visit.

i work with my OH, i want quickies in the signage room aaaaaaaaall day! sadly never been able to

I work long day shifts on my own (apart from the couple of times a day that my boss pops in to check that everything is ok) the OH pops in and sees me for a few hours most weeks to keep me company. We managed a good quicky in the store room once and the idea of getting caught just made the whole experience so much more exciting!

BashfulBabe wrote:

I'm too loud, wouldn't get away with it. :(

Me too! i did sneak off and have a quick play but as i was close to coming, somebody walked in.... most frustrated day at work ever!!!

xGHx

Nexas wrote:

I have in a past job, but I wouldn't as a teacher LMAO

good call!

xGHx

Too busy in work but there have been times when I've aired the little one just to get the pulse racing....

I did once, i think the term "danger wank" is appropriate

I was so insanely tempted at work yesterday. I was really turned on and hadn't had any customers for the best part of an hour. I really need to get one of those lipstick vibrators to keep in my bag. Funnily enough, I considered buying one when it was in the sale the other week, but didn't think I'd get the use out of it!

I've done this, sneaking off to the loo, have gotten so I usually have my bullet in my bag now, just in case..... My OH is a git and deliberately sends horny texts to me at work knowing what affect it has and what I'll have to do....

To get him back when he's at work chatting to me on Skype, I generally get naked and give him a little show, loving knowing he can't do anything bout it, altho he then usually sneaks off for a wank in the loo and he rings me so I can talk dirty to him so its done quick, haha!

At my past two jobs I have thought of it but due to the circumstances of the toilet being soooo close to where everyone would sit and work at one job and the toilet being aggges away from the office I worked in and the boss being around often it was sadly not doable. =(

Well... It was... =P

Headsouth - I think the quote is nicked from XKCD: http://xkcd.com/463/

I've had a wank at work (previous employer I must state) as I used to be on callout, so would find myself in remote places all alone at night - being paid double time to have a wank is truly a wonderous thing :D

Yea once - me n OH were avin flirty texts so had to go the loo for a bit lol