nerves

Hi guys, was just wondering if anybody suffered in the same way as I do often. My wife and I have been married for over 11 years now, but everytime we go to have sex I immediately get really really nervous. I have no idea why! It doesn't stop us doing anything or make the experience bad in any way, but I just get really really nervous and sometimes scared! Don't ask, I have no idea why. Just wondered if anybody else experienced this or whether they had heard of this before.

No I haven't come across this tbh - is this a new thing, or has it been the same for the entire length of your relationship?

You must have some kind of an inbuilt coping mechanism if it doesn't actually effect your performance or enjoyment which is good.

I hope someone can shed some light on it for you.

Xxx

ajmellu7 wrote:

Hi guys, was just wondering if anybody suffered in the same way as I do often. My wife and I have been married for over 11 years now, but everytime we go to have sex I immediately get really really nervous. I have no idea why! It doesn't stop us doing anything or make the experience bad in any way, but I just get really really nervous and sometimes scared! Don't ask, I have no idea why. Just wondered if anybody else experienced this or whether they had heard of this before.

It could possibly be more nervous excitement in the same way perhaps when you first undressed your OH for the first time. As long as it doesn't interfere then IMO its a desirable trait to have.

I can't say I've experienced this but I don't think it's anything to be concerned about if it's not affecting your performance or enjoyment. I think I'd take it as a sign that you're super attracted to and in love with your partner and when has that ever been a bad thing?

NatandTom wrote:

I can't say I've experienced this but I don't think it's anything to be concerned about if it's not affecting your performance or enjoyment. I think I'd take it as a sign that you're super attracted to and in love with your partner and when has that ever been a bad thing?

I agree with this. I dont get 'nervous' as such but I do get that tummy churning, butterflys feeling everytime. I put it down to sexual excitement and I think its great that I'm still affected by my oh like this even though we've been married for 26 years. I'm wondering if its the same sort of feeling for you xx