Netflix series - The Principles of Pleasure

Has anyone watched The Principles of Pleasure on Netflix? It’s absolutely brilliant.

I’m convinced (bare in mind I didn’t have my glasses on) one of the sex educators on there had her title when speaking as “sex educator and dildo slinger”.

:laughing:

7 Likes

@Cali_Nyx thanks for the recommendation! Watching now.

1 Like

Watching it now also. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@Cali_Nyx Great recommendation, will be adding that to the list. :+1:

1 Like

I watched this, i thought it was brilliant. Made me think more about what it is to be a woman.

2 Likes

@Cali_Nyx - omg I watched it - absolutely loved it - who knew only 25% women had a G spot
And vaginal penetration alone rarely ends in climax - well I knew that one haha
Yes I saw dildo slinger - so funny
I discussed the series with my husband and it was very educational for him too .
Highly recommend it :blush:

1 Like

Will have to give that a go as im at a blank what to watch on Netflix lately thanks for recommending it @Cali_Nyx :blush:

Hi @Cali_Nyx :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve added the title of the series to the title of the topic to make it clearer what this topic is about. It just makes it easier for people to tell at a glance what a topic is about. Please don’t take it personally, it’s just something to keep the forum tidy.

2 Likes

Omg yes i have just started the fordt episode and love it! There are only threee episodes though I wish there there more :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well have to say the first episodes was very intresing looking forward to the next one every day is a school day never to old to learn :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

There are soo many threads in here that have vague titles. I haven’t seen you editing those yet.