New! Anniversary Feature

Ah, so cute! What a sweet feature. I've put my 'dating anniversary' with the boy in. We just celebrated our five year last month!

Updated mine. I have put the dating anniversary in.

Miss-Nomer wrote:

Ah, so cute! What a sweet feature. I've put my 'dating anniversary' with the boy in. We just celebrated our five year last month! External Media

Ahhh congrats! We celebrate our 5 years next month!

Adx

Ecksvie wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Do we have to be married for the annerversary? External Media

I just put in the anniversary of when we first got together as we're not married yet. Everyone keeps asking me if there are any wedding bells yet, it's quite annoying, especially as I don't know what to say!

Same about the date!

Noone asks us when we're getting married though - noone wants us to get married on my side of the family!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Miss-Nomer wrote:

Ah, so cute! What a sweet feature. I've put my 'dating anniversary' with the boy in. We just celebrated our five year last month! External Media

Adx

Today External Media

Adx

Congrats Ad and WandA on your 5 years, wishing you many, many more happy years xxx

Congratualtions Ad and WandA. Hope you have a lovely day. xx

Thank youse!

Congrats you two!

Just added my anniversary info in. I think it needs a "stupid bloke" mode though, for those of us that know its April, and I think it was 2006, but can't remember the day...

WandA wrote:

Thank youse!External Media

Yes! Thanks everyone!!

TC that sounds familiar....every so often I'll hear "what date did we get together" from WandA.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Miss-Nomer wrote:

Adx

Today External Media

Adx

Happy Anniversary to you both xx External Media

Happy anniversary WandAd

xxKPxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

WandA wrote:

Thank youse!External Media

Yes! Thanks everyone!!

TC that sounds familiar....every so often I'll hear "what date did we get together" from WandA.

Adx

A while back we were having an argument about when we got together. He was convinced it was the 7th but he thought it was the 19th. Turns out we were both wrong! He checked his phone and it was the 9th. I feel I won the argument though, as although he was closer, I got the 9 bit right. Also, probably got confused as it was 5.19PM when we got together.

Thanks GG and KP :D

Adxx

Gratz you two xxx

Thanks Wizzie :)

Adxx

Thank you lovely people!