New bdsm positions for me and my new and shy hubbi

So I love being tied up and for hubbi to make hard hot love to me and spanked however after 6 years he has come around and wants to explore this more with me (bdsm is the way I like it since I was shown this world when I was 19) but due to him being shy he has been too "scared" to really try it.. So looking some ideas I can suggest to him and show him it's not as bad as it sounds and is ..to me.. Intense pleasure! Thanks all! Also any products off here you can advice will be awesome! Thanks
A kinkymummy

Check out Lovehoney- Jess's blog on introducing a partner to BDSM in the Community > Blogs page.

As for items to recommend, the 50SoG Hard Limits restraint set has nice comfy padded ankle and wrist restraints that can be coupled to a 4-way restraint lead, to either do spread-eagle on a bed or tied to a chair. A suede flogger feels really nice. The Bondage Boutique intermediate medium suede flogger is nice and thuddy so is a nice beginner toy for impact play. You could also try some spank /soothe creams, as then your partner can feel like they are massaging you pre- and post- spanking which may help them see it as more intimate than scary.

Blindfolds and massage candles are good too. Nice melting wax poured over you and rubbed in is divine!

Hope these suggestions help you get your kink on!

Excellent thank you very much I will definately look in to these :) :)