Introducing my vibe to my oh

Hey all just wanted a little advic, I'm planning on introducing my vibe to my hubby. My oh has never seen it let alone watch me at work with it. I'm planning on getting it out tonight but I'm not sure on how to go about it!! Do I just pull it out or do I tell him? Would welcome your thoughts pls :-) x

generally he should think it awesome. depends on A) his personality and B) the kind of vibe u have i.e the size

Thanks for your comment NB he is an outgoing person and the vibe isle powerful pocket vibe so it's not to scary :-) just abit apprehensive as I have never used it with him. Hopefully my nerves don't get the better of me and I bottle out x

trust me he will think it awesome

be amazed if u regret it.. he prob start buying u stuff too

I hope so :-) I've been planning it for weeks but not had the bottle to do it. Am feeling very naughty tonight so hopefully tonight the night :-) not going to pull the glass dildo out it might frighten the live out of him lol

I very recently did the same and decided to tell him beforehand - partly so he could enjoy looking jmforward to it but also due to embarrassment. I think that if I had just produced it without build up we would have both laughed and it would have spoiled the moment. As it was it was fun and we will be doing it again although he is away at the moment so will have to wait. I had only just bought my first one last month but have just got another one to use while he is away - and when he comes back

Good luck Nancy

I agree with NB, but be a little cautious - some guys freak out so it might pay to test the water a bit first by mentioning sex toys before whipping it out! :)

Thanks for the advice noon, just had a big glass of wine to get the courage up and mention it :-)

Superb! Cheers :)

Thanks sexpuss, I have decided to send him a little sexy txt and mention it in that. I know I'm a coward :-) he knows I have a couple so it won't be a complete shock. (fingers crossed)

Cheers :-)

Ok sexy text has been sent, I also asked what would he do if he caught me playing with my vibe and his answer was I'd join in!!! Looks like its my lucky night :-)

Thanks guys c

:)

So how did it go????????

well.... give us the juicy details

it also usually helps if you explain that it can help with penatrative sex and making things more pleasurable. that its not better than him and it won't replace him.

Ok hears the update from me introducing my husband to my vibe. It went very well, he really enjoyed it and really got off on it, to the point where he come really quick but I felt very self conscious and felt bad. Is this a normal feeling? Hopefully This feeling will pass the next time I bring my vibe out. Anyone felt bad or self conscious the first time they used thEre vibe with there oh? X

Hi NB he really enjoyed it and wants to do it again but it felt abut strang for me which I wasn't expecting. Hopefully I will get past that feeling next time. I'm so glad he enjoyed it though :-)