Waiting

Im sat at home waiting for our new toy to be delivered the happy rabbit G-spot gonna be a fun night later.

Jealous! Let us know how it goes!

Venus80 wrote:

Im sat at home waiting for our new toy to be delivered the happy rabbit G-spot gonna be a fun night later.

Well done on nabbing one - they're probably going to sell out before lunchtime!

I recived the email the day of the show on TV me and the OH was sat watching the show and she looked at me and said i want one of them and im not one for saying no.

Awwww soooo jealous really really want the gspot one will have to wait for a bigger pay day tho lol we are away on the 18th so would of loved a new toy to spice up our romantic get away and those rabbits are very high on my list of must haves ;-)

Enjoy it Hun xx

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Venus80 wrote:

Well done on nabbing one - they're probably going to sell out before lunchtime!

Sorry, wh-what? Oh God, I think I might panic buy!

hoping it arrives soon want to go out plus wanna get it on charge..

I can't even get to the Happy Rabbit page now :o. Alice, if they are sold out by today, do you know when you'll be restocking?

It has arrived will let you know what we think in the next couple of days

Yay! Finally got one in my basket, now I can't checkout! -face plants the floor-

Woop, ordered! n__n So excited. It'll be the bright spot of a rubbish week.

just got to wiat for the OH to get in from work now what to do in the mean time.

Haha, that makes it even sweeter, it feels like I've gone and won something :D

well ours is sat on charge waiting to be used later :D

Ohh, going to have to treat the OH to one soon. Got the slimline rabbit for her, now must get one of these!

Omg omg omg my dad just transferred money into my account so I could get one now they've all sold out I'm gutted :-( x

Hellkat wrote:

Omg omg omg my dad just transferred money into my account so I could get one now they've all sold out I'm gutted :-( x

I hope he doesn't know what it's for haha

My Happy Rabbit is currently sat next to me at work in its box. I only ordered it yesterday and it arrived at 9.30 this morning! Can't wait to get home and charge it up - I just have to sneak it in my house now!

This toy is amazing. Didnt take too long for the OH to orgasam. When we started to play with the settings OMG she is not one for squirting but it hit a the right spots.

Venus80 wrote:

This toy is amazing. Didnt take too long for the OH to orgasam. When we started to play with the settings OMG she is not one for squirting but it hit a the right spots.

Oh God, I need to get home right this minute! The wait is killing me. :D