New ideas

hey guys, Need you thoughts and expertise on bring some new ideas into the bed. We have brought ALOT of toys, thanks to the advice of Married Girl and many others. Wands, greddy girl, undermatress straps, womaniser (which we are sadly get a replacement as the first died when the wife used it. But I'm thinking what else I can bring to spice things up?

Learning and practicing Tantric sex may be a thing to try.

Imagination and love!

Watch something really sexy (from Sexart maybe?) and imagine yourselves in that situation. Do you have any positions that you really love? Go for it!

Just turn over in bed and look at your OH and think what you would like to be doing with her (I'm assuming that's your OH in your picture).

Toys are great as an add-on but only that... Works for us, anyway!

Just my thoughts...

1 Like

300 wrote:

Imagination and love! ... Toys are great as an add-on but only that... Works for us, anyway!

Just my thoughts...

I'll chuck in a +1 for that. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Role play perhaps (naughty secretary, police officer, home handyman etc etc)

Tease / denial of sexual pleasure

Public / semi public sex or sexual dares / activities (go to bar with love egg / butt plug, no or crotchless underwear etc)

You don't "need" toys to spice things up all the time

1 Like

Plenty of mutual teasing, sexting, touching, innuendo, sexy little notes hidden in places where you know they’ll be found.
A romantic/sexy night out or in where you can continue the foreplay but make yourselves a promise not to go all the way. Anything else is on the cards.
The sexual tension can be allowed to build for as long you like (or as long as you can hold out) and then let it all out and go for it.
Toys and sexy undies work every time for us so maybe you could include a Lovehoney shopping trip for something new to you both and agree not to orgasm together or alone until it arrives.
Let your mind and your imagination do all the work.
Hope this is helpful. Enjoy!

2 Likes