New look YouTube

I just wanted to say I was pleased to see the new Lovehoney YouTube videos. A stylish backdrop with Jess and Sam chatting.

I look forward to seeing where it goes next. What do others think?

They look good! I hope there will be more vlogs like them

Really hope for some behind the scenes vlogs, love how the team are stretching out to social sites like twitter etc. Shows how accepting the industry is becoming and how it’s not so taboo to actually enjoy sex and toys alike

yeah thought it looked good! can't wait to see more

I have only just discovered the YouTube channel and it's fantastic. I had been looking for information about spreader bars and after watching the video by Jess I've managed to narrow it down (but still can't decide between the spreader bar or the thigh spreader even after watching the vid and reading the reviews).

The only problem is after I've watched a vid I end up adding more stuff to my wish list, it's going to cost a fortune.

Can I ask are the googly eyes included or are they sperate? Lol that vid cheered me up 🤣

Hey peeps

Aw - thanks for this! So glad you're liking the new set and video style.

We're back to filming on a regular basis next week with new videos out every Friday (from next Friday). 

As always, please let us know if you have any topics you'd like us to cover, or questions you'd like answering. 

Lady Moonstone - I WISH the googly eyes were included! Roy (our camera man) always has a set of googly eyes close-by!) Personally, I think ALL purchases should come with a set 😂 

*Goes to investigate *

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

We're back to filming on a regular basis next week with new videos out every Friday (from next Friday).

Yay! Been waiting for this news!

Lady Moonstone - I WISH the googly eyes were included! Roy (our camera man) always has a set of googly eyes close-by!) Personally, I think ALL purchases should come with a set 😂

I used to carry googly eyes, just in case ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) Agree with LH purchases coming with googly eyes!

I love the LH you tube channel.
I tend to see some of them on my timeliness one Facebook, they're a great reminder for me to check out the vlogs.

Very informative, look forward to the lastest ones.

Thanks everyone! 

The newest vlog will be up this evening at 6pm :) 

NatandTom wrote:

They look good! I hope there will be more vlogs like them

+1 - Great job guys ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thanks everyone!

What is today's topic Jess?

AsYouWish! wrote:

Thanks everyone!

What is today's topic Jess?

Hey AYW! 

It's Top 5 Sex Toy Gifts for People with a Vulva :) 

Ooo didn't realise there were YouTube videos! Definitely need to head to YouTube tonight to catch up 🙂

These vlogs are great, really enjoy watching them :)

Thanks everyone!

Stay tuned for the final 'Top 5' vlog, 6pm tonight! 

Just had a little look. Good job 🤗

Hey y'all! 

Thought I'd give this thread a bump as wel have loooaaads of new content over on the channel which you lovely lot might like to check out. 

Just hit this link to be taken to the channel.

Enjoy! 

Hello