New member of the family!

After a long year consisting of moving house, job promotions, and beginning in a harrowing miscarriage to name but a few I just thought I would announce our good news!

On Xmas Eve at 2.49am, our Poppy Liliana was born via ventouse, and weighing in at 7Ibs!

We are both doing well now, but I was very poorly after the birth as I suffered a post partum haemorrage and lost a litre of blood, having to have a ferinject iron infusion and narrowly escaping a blood transfusion by 2ml! I am getting better slowly, but still feeling the effects of having been left anaemic! Repeat blood test next week should give us an indication as to what happens next.

Thank you all for your kind words and support during what seemed like the most difficult year of my life to date and I wish you all a very happy new year for whatever 2013 may bring.

ronnie-baby.

x

Congratulations r-b. Sorry you had a rough time after the birth, but so glad that you are getting better.

Enjoy your beautiful bundle of joy.

xx

Congratulations

Congratulations R-B

a wonderful Christmas present for you and fingers crossed you recover quickly

xGGx

congratulations RB. i'm really glad youv'e got a child youv;e wanted for so long. i'm glad your feeling better now!

That's so wonderful. Best wishes for both of you, especially for a quick recovery.

Congratulations. Sounds like a tale and a half to tell when poppy is older.

Hope you and poppy continue to do well

congrats hun

glad your on the mend

enjoy your baby

Congratulations xx

Congratulations hun!

New babies are the best, shame they dont stay that way :P

Hope u get well soon and just relax and enjoy your new family

All the best hun

:)

xxx

This brought the biggest smile to my face! Congratulations, i'm completely over the moon for all! xx

Congratulations!

Coolie. Congrats

Congratulations to both of you

Enjoy these first wonderful days and accept every offer of help you get

Congratulations and I hope that you will be all right!

Congratulations Ronnie! xx

Congratulations

Congratulations!!! smiley

Congratulations and best of luck for the future! laugh

aaaahhh congratulations to you & your family, what a fantastic christmas pressie a brand new baby!!! i had 3 consecutive miscarriages last year, totally unexplained & the most awful experiences of our lives but our baby boy is due in 7weeks on the 23rd feb 2013 & we cant wait!!! this is child number 6 though so no more after this lol!!! xxx