Some sad news...

So as a few of you will know, the other half and myself have decided its time to add another wee one to our family, and many of you have given your support and advise on this. You also may have noticed i haven't been online as often as usual the last couple of weeks. I'm so very sad to annouce that we lost a baby at the beginning of the month. I'm not entirely sure as to why i have told you, i guess because i know how lovely and supportive you all are, and maybe as we've decided not to tell friends and family as it was so early on in the pregnancy and what with crimbo coming up and we didn't want to upset them. I think just needed to get it off my chest to make it seem real.

x

Oh my poor darling.

*sends the softest squeeziest hugs she can*

Nothing I can say hun, we're here for you if you ever want to talk.

I am really sorry to hear about your loss, massive ((((hugs)))) xxx

Oooh MissO....sending *massive hugs* to you and the OH. I'm so sorry!

I know it was early on but still heartbreaking.

I wish you all the best in your continued attempts.

I know it's not necessarily very comforting, but the number of women who miscarry early on in pregnancy is astronomical - it's a fact of life so don't feel like you've done anything wrong in your attempt! Grieve for the lost baby but don't place any blame .

More *huge hugs* to you sweetie.

All the best

Adxxx

Thanks guys. It helps to have "the right" things said, especially as we are keeping it to ourselves. I understand its a fact of life, im extremly lucky to have one beautiful child already, his cuddles certainly help and prove that when its meant to be it will all go to plan. xx

Aww, so sorry to hear your news. Hope you're bearing up best as you can x x

I hope both of you are holding up well. There isn't really much to say to posts like this...

I just hope you manage to keep as well as you can do. Good luck Miss O.

Bless you chick, very sorry to hear that. Sending baby dust your way and wishing you luck for your future trying x

sweetheart our thoughts are with you. x

Hugs and sympathy from me too Its an awful place you're in right now and talking about it does help

hugs and cuddles to you both sorry to hear about this xx

*fluffy soft hugs* for you both x

thanks for all of your lovely messages guys, it been alot xx

Aww, MO, Me and Jade are thinking of you, We've been through the very same thing quite a few times over the last 4 years so we know exactly how you're feeling right now...

We hope the pain is short lived for you both.

Best of luck for future tries!

Our biggest, Most sensative hugs, Paul and Jade xxx

Miss O, I'm really sorry for you both. Big hugs coming your way. Make sure you look after each other, especially if nobody else knows what you're going through. Try to stay healthy over the winter, since your body's been through a tough time, and trust that next year will bring new things.

Mrs M had several miscarriages at early stages, and we started to think that perhaps we wouldn't ever be successful, but we went on to have a normal, healthy boy. I know it's hard now, but there is still hope for the future.

Best wishes,

MrMr

*big hugs* So sorry that things didn't work this time. Like Ad says, it doesn't make it feel any better but nothing you did would likely have helped, nor does the fact it's early mean it doesn't hurt. I sincerely wish you all the best in future. I'm glad that your son is helping right now xxx

I am so sorry to hear about your sad loss. I have no children myself nor any plans to have any, so I can't really imagine how you are feeeling. However, may I suggest that after christmas you do tell your friends and family which surely will help with the grieving process.

Miss O sorry to hear about your loss. Sending gentle hugs to both of you. x

Hi Miss O, really sorry for your loss. We've never had anything like that happen, so I struggle to think what what you must be going through. Get as many cuddles from your little boy as you can, I know that helps with me. Not that I cuddle your little boy, I cuddle mine instead, but you know what I mean.

My thoughts are with you.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh, hun, thats awful.

I lost a child before I even was aware I had it and it still upset me loads. It's a big shock to miscarry in any circumstance, so I give you all the sympathy I have. xxx

Me too It happened to me a few years ago.

I'm sorry to hear you have to go through this but focus on the future and keep your chin up :)