ready to try again after miscarriage

For those of you that know, I recently experienced a miscarriage during my first pregnancy about 2 months ago now. Along with all the other trying situations happening these last few months, the time has now now come that me and my oh feel ready to try again for our first baby. I am now in the 2 week wait, so fingers crossed for my next big fat pregnancy! Heres hoping this one will stick! After hearing the news that my best friend is pregnant, who is like a sister to me, I am so excited, and maybe not only will I be godmother/aunty to her baby but I may also hope that I too, can soon be a mum!

Wishing you all the best!

Good luck sweet. All the best to you and the Mr. I'll be hoping for you both :)

Adxx

thank you Ad! I will keep you all informed.

x

Sorry to here that hun I've never experienced a miscarriage myself so I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you and our oh

Bless of luck I hope it all works out for you

Good luck hun. I've been struggling to conceive for quite a while now so I can imagine the heart ache you felt.

Look forward to hearing you're pregnant soon :)

x

Best of luck, and don't give up hope, even though it is distressing. My sister went through 2 miscariages before giving birth to a lovely baby girl a few weeks ago :-)

good luck, but enjoy trying for one as well

Good luck hun, I've got everything crossed for ya! x

Good luck x you'll be fine and I'm sure you'll be a great mum. Unfortunately sometimes we need to go through the bad to get to the good.

Glad you're feeling better enough to try again, good luck RB, we'll be thinking of you x

good luck ronnie-baby, i wish you all the best i really do xxx

Good luck babe fingers and toes crossed for u and oh xx

Good luck with it - hope it goes well.

good luck hun, i will keep my fingers crossed for you xxx hugs xxx