NEW Multipurpose Wand Attachment

Morning,

It's not often I post a thread, but I just wanted to post to let you know about a NEW and exclusive product at Lovehoney. It came about in response to questions on the PANDER TO ME thread asking for dildo attachments for a wand.

There was nothing on the market, and so I had a think about this and wondered how it could be done. Just creating a series of dildos wouldn't work because we'd never be able to make enough lengths, girths and colours to satisfy everyone. 

So... we had a think and realised that suction cups stick really well to other suction cups. So we invented a toy that means you can add any suction cup dildo (or butt plug - or anything with a suction cup!) to your wand. The hold is really strong and we've tested it with a silicone headed wand and a silicone dildo for over 6 weeks with no erosion of either the wand, the attachment or the dildo.

Introducing... Lovehoney Mutipurpose Pleaser Wand Attachment. I really hope you think it's as clever and cool as I do ;-)

NOW FOR THE GIF

![](upload://7lxYnqrIxANbwTE6fG35sDvcjpb.gif)

Will this fit the Fifty Shades of Grey Wand?

Yay I've been really looking forward to seeing this since the testers were sent, we'll be checking this out for sure :D

Wow that's an awesome idea!

mysteron wrote:

Will this fit the Fifty Shades of Grey Wand?

FSoG Wand:

How it measures up

• Length: 9 inches
    • Circumference: 6 inches
    • Base diameter: 2
    • Base type: Handle
  1. Pleaser Attachment:

How it measures up

• Length: 3.5 inches
  • Circumference: 7 inches
  • Base diameter: 3.5
  • Base type: Sucker

Sorry - it doesn't look like it! 

Oh my I need one immediately :) that's an awesome idea Alice :)

But as it's made from silicone can we use silicone toys with it? As like most people on here I mostly only used silicone or glass toys.

Ps I believe that was me who as for a realistic dildo attachment for the magic wand! 😄

This looks brilliant :) xx

Ooh this looks good :) £10 is a great price too!

Sorry if it's cheeky to ask, but on the pander thread I mentioned bringing back a smooth attachment for the wand a bit like the pop top, and you guys said you were working on it, is this what you meant or will that be a different attachment?

Lollipop ;) wrote:

But as it's made from silicone can we use silicone toys with it? As like most people on here I mostly only used silicone or glass toys.

We've tested it with a silicone headed wand and a silicone dildo for over 6 weeks with no erosion of either the wand, the attachment or the dildo.

Boogaloo wrote:

Ooh this looks good :) £10 is a great price too!

Sorry if it's cheeky to ask, but on the pander thread I mentioned bringing back a smooth attachment for the wand a bit like the pop top, and you guys said you were working on it, is this what you meant or will that be a different attachment?

This is the one! Multipurpose!

Yes! Thanks Alice 😊 X

Wish I had some spare cash to buy :-(

oh well ..... fingers crossed payday.

Woo, I wondered when this was appearing c:
I can talk about it now xD
We asked, we recieved :D

same here its finally out there! £10 is a bargain too :)

Oooh this looks wicked.... ☺

*bursts in doing a ridiculous 90's dance*

YES!! No more bondage taping dildos to the wand for me. Happy days =D

PokingFun wrote:

Is it wrong that my wand still hasn't been used yet? I've had it almost a year.... :O

SO WRONG. ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) Quick, do it now!!

Wow this is brilliant and such a universal product think we may have to just get one if payday will allow us to. :)