New Partner - advice

First of all hey to you all, Ive been lurking but not posting so far!

I have met a new partner and whilst the sex is good, have couple of issues need some advice with!

firstly due to his size i find going on top quite difficult as it really hurts! , but is both our favourite position, but at the moment only managing couple of mins

also, i tend to swear " F..K " when i come, and he hates women using the f word, which is inhibiting me a little bit,

any advice would be great

Is it hurting because of the depth? If so then try kneeling on pillows placed either side of him. As for the swearing one of you will have to compramise. Either you find out why he doesn't like it or say something else.

Hi Fizz and Sparkle!

I haven't been with a guy whose been big enough to be uncomfortable, so I can't help much. I guess you've been making sure you're warmed up enough? On the swearing issue, perhaps you could make a deal where by you only use the word during sex? Or what about wearing a gag (if it just slips out) if you're into that sort of thing?

Pillows sound like a good idea and even if it seems like you don't need it lube might help things a bit.

As for the swearing i agree you should ask and find out how much of an issue this is for him. I know its hard to control what your saying in the heat of the moment but if my partner was saying something that really offended me id expect him stop.

Oh and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourself :) x

Just a quick one - have you told him why you say it? Maybe if you tell him it's because it's really good then he might see it in a positive way.

Hiya thanks for all your advice,

met up again last night and had some fun . its actually the length that causes problems so tried the pillow thing and worked a treat!

we talked about the swearing when i come, and i'm going to try not to and he says he will try not to worry if i do, but did explain it was because it was so amazing!

once again, thanks for your input and hello to you all!

If you are on top, you are in control, but you have to have quite strong leg muscles so you can take advantage of it (ie not let him in too deep, or too hard)

As for swearing, anyone who has not used the F word when having really good sex let us know... its not really used as a swear word in that context

If you switch positions during sex, make that your last position. Starting off another way will let your body get warmed up and that can make a big difference to how accommodating you can be. Apparently, if you get the motion right, really deep penetration can stimulate a different kind of orgasm, too. Might be worth experimenting.

And as for the swearing? Lovehoney stocks the perfect solution:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17094

Hi again, thanks for your advice, will file it for future reference as he dumped me this morning for and i quote "being too voracious in the bedroom" !!! mm i looked it up and dictionary said "was having a very eager approach to an activity"

since when was that a bad thing in the bedroom!! ah well, onwards and upwards,

Thanks Avrielle!! bit of confidence crusher lol, but hey back to the cupboard of love honey treats lol !