new recharable bullet

I so enjoyed my fun today a first for me in the shower I'd like to treat myself to a new rechargeable bullet now my lelo gave up recharching made awful cliks after a while, so not keen to buy another my black lovehoney one though rechargeable makes my fingers go mumb so not a fan. The Tracy Cox one looks perfect but isn't shower proof, any ones without numbing waterproof I don't mind spending money I'll save for this. Needs to be a clitoral toy not for penetration not safe standing up. Sorry long post.

I don't own one myself, but I've heard really really good things about the we-vibe Tango? It's rechargeable and waterproof too hun. :)

You may be hunting a unicorn here, I've never found a bullet that doesn't vibrate fingers/make them go numb. They're just so small it seems to come with the territory :/ I'd be interested to know if such a bullet exists!

Does it have to be a bullet? Random, but when you mention shower time my favourite is the JimmyJane Form 6. The smaller end is pin point and works much like a bullet, while the bigger end makes for a lovely, easy grip handle. You can turn each end on independently so turn the big end off et voila, no numb hand and the same small area, pin point vibes a bullet provides. The large end also feels awesome externally, especially if you like patterns. Not exactly what you're looking for but could be something to consider?

We-Vibe Tango ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Another vote for the Tango

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I don't own one myself, but I've heard really really good things about the we-vibe Tango? It's rechargeable and waterproof too hun. :)

You don't own a Tango?! *GASP*

I don't actually notice my hand going numb with the Tango it does make my hand vibrate but not numb.

Yep, definitely the Tango. You're always going to get some vibration transference with such a powerful bullet though, nature of the beast

Lol no I don't frozenangel babes.

I'm not really a fan of bullets, never have been. But I've heard such good things about the Tango I might have to buy one one day. :) xx

Lovebirds_x wrote:

You may be hunting a unicorn here, I've never found a bullet that doesn't vibrate fingers/make them go numb. They're just so small it seems to come with the territory :/ I'd be interested to know if such a bullet exists!

Does it have to be a bullet? Random, but when you mention shower time my favourite is the JimmyJane Form 6. The smaller end is pin point and works much like a bullet, while the bigger end makes for a lovely, easy grip handle. You can turn each end on independently so turn the big end off et voila, no numb hand and the same small area, pin point vibes a bullet provides. The large end also feels awesome externally, especially if you like patterns. Not exactly what you're looking for but could be something to consider?

Would you believe sounds perfect I'll check this out.

kittencub wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Just done so, I'm saving up for one of these thanks so much.

kittencub wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Just done so, I'm saving up for one of these thanks so much.

Decided on the clitoris one the No 6 peaple say it's very noisy but this looks perfect.