The perfect vibrator.

I am trying to find what I might consider the "perfect" vibrator - could anybody help me out?

Basically what I'm looking for is a strong, small clitoral vibrator that is also waterproof, rechargable, quiet and very beautiful!

Any ideas? I was thinking about the JimmyJane FORM 3, FORM 2 or the Lelo Alia.

To make your life even more difficult, these also fit your bill (the We-Vibes were new on Friday, the Rianne S just earlier last week)

We-Vibe Touch Personal Rechargeable Massager Vibrator

We-Vibe Tango Lipstick Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

We-Vibe Salsa Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

Rianne S Matryoshka Rechargeable Waterproof Clitoral Vibrator

Je Joue MiMi Rechargeable Vibrator

Oh no! How am I ever going to decide?!

Oh I know that feeling. ^^

One thing i'd suggest is have a google about and check out some video reviews. Sometimes I find that I fall in love with a picture, then it looses it's charm, or becomes even more interesting, after i've seen it in action.

"In action" makes it sound like people are filming them being used for their, uh, intended purpose. I should rephrase it but I can't think of anything fitting. Oh well.

Well, you can try to think about what would you enjoy most? Are you after just strong vibrations, or are you after some patterns? If patterns, you can try to compare them looking at those. Or is it the shape that matters more? I am personally finding, that bullets are best for me as they allow me precise stimulation. But I do enjoy other shapes, but those are more tricky. And pragmatically you can also look at the charging time and how long the battery lasts... And then the price, whats the top price you are willing to pay?

Oh and I actually reviewed the We-Vibe Tango if you want to have a look at that and compare it to reviews of the others.

i really love the look of the new we vibe salsa but also have to je joue and zini seed on my wishlist as something small and beautiful is just what i'm looking for.

have you looked at the zini seed? it looks lovely but is pretty pricey

The Zini seed is not waterproof and she is after waterproof vibe.

I really liked the Tango, so I bet the Salsa is also good choice.