New Sexy mini dresses & Plus size bodystockings!

Liking the 2 for £20 offer, highly reccomend the Hourglass one it's so flattering and comfortable :D

Very tempted by the lace one and the long sleeve fishnet one!

Hope you feel better soon Cazz <3

I was lucky enough to get to test the plus sized fishnet mini dress and have just noticed my review has gone live . Love all the new stuff !
Get well soon Cazz x

They look great ! I cant wait to try some of the plus sized range!

I hope you feel better soon Cazz now get back to bed untill you feel better! ;-)

They look great - oh dear, poor bank card ! lol

Hugs and kisses Cazz, really hope you soon feel better xx

I was lucky to test one too :)

Fab quality.. Love the others ❤

Cazz, hope u feel better soon hun.. Rest up xxxx 😘

I was lucky enough to test one too and I love it! Can't view the others at the minute as I'm not on wifi but can't wait to have a sneaky peek when I get home later!

Wow, they are fab!

Hope you're on the mend Cazz x

I got the fishnet dress and love it so much, that I'm gonna get another!

Get well soon Cazz ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Another lucky one here :)

I got two to test and I actually loved them. I have to say I wasn't over joyed when they came out of their packagingcos of the teeny tinyness but once on they're lovely.

Out of the two I have we both prefer the lace racer back mini dress but the long sleeved fishnet one is super pretty too.

Hope you're feeling a bit better, Cazz.x

Ooo I tested two... my oh loved the ripped tube dress haha ... couldnt even try it on without being jumped.. great sizing xx

I just can't decide which to get! Love the look of the long sleeved fishnet and the hourglass one but also the halter neck one and of course the lace one!