New kinky clothes from Lh

So I purchase 2 of the body suits and I have to say I’m disappointed.
They are both very twisted and actually legs didn’t match up with body, its very strange. Has anyone else found this?
Although I have to say I love my new knickers, thongs with the pearl beading to sit right at my clit. :weary:

Which ones did you order. I was disappointed as well ordered the boudoir belle basque thats on offer but the 1x/2x doesn’t measure up against what the guide says it should (40-44 bust I’m a 40D and could barely get the hooks fastened -cup size was perfect though :see_no_evil:)

It’s so disappointing as I was looking forward to getting them. I was actually going to purchase same as yourself but I don’t think I’ll bother now.
It was, Lovehoney Dangerous Curves Sheer Suspender Bodystocking

Did you send it back?

Aw flip me. That’s disappointing

I have to say brilliant customer service and got refunded :blush:

2 Likes

@Covermeup20 glad you go it sorted.

Are you going to try something different instead?

I got that one too @Covermeup20. Didn’t look right on me either :slightly_frowning_face: and I was rather disappointed - I guess with these sorts of things they can be a bit hit and miss since we are all such different shapes. I’m going to send them back but I have now bought these mini dresses:

They fit much better
I’m happy again now :smile:

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 ooooooh I love this one.

So sexy. Think I may have to add to my list :stuck_out_tongue: HURRY UP PAYDAY

1 Like

I personally don’t rate bodystockings that much.
The only positive for me is comfort but I don’t find them too supportive, flattering or sexy.
I guess to me, the smaller the clothing the better.

1 Like

I hope to try something. I think I may need something more structured to be honest as I felt terrible when I tried the bodystockings on. I may just need to look at even a nice wee underwear or slinky nightwear.

Has anyone bought this? What do you think. I’m curvy 16, with big boobs and thighs and ass!

Lovehoney Satin and Lace Plum Babydoll Set

Hi @Covermeup20 - I’m afraid I don’t own that specific item, but it does look lovely! I’m sure you’d look incredible in it too! If you have big boobs then I’d be tempted to say perhaps try the plus size version in the smallest size as cup size may be more generous? Particularly as there isn’t adjustable straps at the back for chest. I’m not sure how the straight sizes come up, but I know even with the plus range I tend to size up if the back isn’t adjustable to give the boobs a little more room :blush: Some of the reviews also say the length is quite short, so if you do have big boobs and booty to match then it might be even shorter on you, so something to bear in mind. It gets really good reviews though - I’m now eyeing up the plus size version for myself :heart_eyes:

I have the original version of the 1X/2X and it came up a tiny bit small so I would agree with @SexInTheCity and go up a size.

1 Like

Thank you both so much for your replies! Excited now about this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Honestly bodystockings are amazing! The one you have linked looks brilliant. You getting it this month?