New Sexy mini dresses & Plus size bodystockings!

Hi all,
I write this from home as I am still poorly :( I'm so sad I wasn't in work today for the launch of the new Lovehoney lingerie!
I just wanted to share the new launch of our sexy mini dresses and bodystockings which have now gone live, you can see them on the 'what's new page' currently. 
And to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped us review them in advance ready for today.
I hope you love them all as much as we do here at Lovehoney!
What are your favourites? 
Cazz x 

Woooo! Pleased to see these have gone live :)

I was lucky enough to get to test a couple of them, my favourite is definitely the Plus Size Halterneck Mini Dress. So simple yet so sexy, it looked surprisingly flattering on my chubby figure ;)

Wishing you a speedy recovery Cazz xx

Gorgeous lingerie, gorgeous models!

YAY! I was lucky enough to get to test 2 as well, and they are gorgous!

Get well soon Cazz ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif) *sending lots of hugs* xxx

Love the new picture Scorp xx

Aww, get well soon, Cazz. Hope you feel loads better soon x

The new items are so lovely. My favourite is definitely the Plus size halterneck dress - it's so flattering. Very curious about what else has also been released though as I loved the items I tested so much I bet the rest of the collection is lovely too.

When I go to the what's new page I can see 12 new lovehoney pieces, when I click on see all new lingerie, none of the first page are the new lovehoney products.
What's going on?

Party time! :D

Glad to see more and more own branded lingerie. And thank you for letting me be a part of the testing.

I absolutely love the dress I reviewed - it's the Racer Back Lace Minidress. :D

Do like the mini-dress for my wife. Get well soon cazz.

Sum Sub wrote:

When I go to the what's new page I can see 12 new lovehoney pieces, when I click on see all new lingerie, none of the first page are the new lovehoney products.
What's going on?

I noticed this as well! :/

The tube dress was my favourite! Now i like the look of the halterneck and racerback but im a bit dubious about the sizing!

Boogaloo wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

What's going on?

This has happened a few times recently. It was the same with the basics bondage. But let's not go out of topic, wooohooo many sexy dresses! :D

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Love the new picture Scorp xx
Thanks Cazz :D xx

Oh exciting, I'll be straight over to check them out and read the reviews!

Hope you feel better soon Cazz

They're fab - love them! Get well soon Cazz! x

Sorry if this is off topic - but I've noticed the new bodystockings that have just launched are in the 2 for £20 offer. How long will this be on for?

Would love to pick a couple up but not sure if I can right now, wouldn't want to miss out!

Boogaloo wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

What's going on?

This happened to me too. I searched for "Lovehoney lingerie" then listed the results in order of "newest"

this seemed to work

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/lovehoney-lingerie/

Boogaloo wrote:

Sorry if this is off topic - but I've noticed the new bodystockings that have just launched are in the 2 for £20 offer. How long will this be on for?

Would love to pick a couple up but not sure if I can right now, wouldn't want to miss out!

The usual answer to this question is that offers are to some degree open ended unless an end date is advertised. But, stock may fluctuate, and things be added/removed from an offer depending upon stock, popularity, supplier relationship. That 2 for £20 offer come and goes routinely though, so even if you miss out this time there is always next time.

*****************RETRACTION STATEMENT ALERT*********************

Wow, the new dresses are amazing. I think I have said before that I don't like "club wear" and sexy dresses. And that's because I hadn't seen these from Lovehoney!!!! Seriously. Wow. Just wow. My lingerie wishlist has just doubled in size.

£ 2 for &20 is a really good offer. And you can collect now from post office if you needed to. The new range is really good.