New to ElectraStim!

Hi everyone,

Recently become interested in trying out ElectraStim!

Well, I have gone all out and bought a few ElectraStim products (awaiting delivery). To start I have bought the device with Pads and added on the ElectraStim Gel and Electrtastim cock rings if all goes well I aim to buy the ElectraStim urethral rod.

I was just wondering, as a newbie to this sexual pleasure, are ther any guys out there that can recommend how to achieve full pleasure/benefit from these (I'm sure I will anyway).

Top tips welcome

Thanks.... Joe ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Used to do this a few years ago and personally prefer it to a regular prostate massager.

I started with the pads and moved on to the sound and had very intense, hands free orgasms. For me the trick was to start with a low intensity, find the right setting for stimulation and build from there.

You will need the gel and the pads will need replacing after a while or you won't get the charge distributed.

What I never bought (and have been tempted recently) is the anal probe, if only the post was a bit more reliable around here at the moment as they are quite expensive.

I'm sure you will have fun is you start gently (and shave)

Thank you for the advice! Cannot wait to try it, I love sounding too so the probe will be my next purchase I hope. If you do get the anal probe you will have to let me know what it is like