New to site and just wanted a few tips on long term relationship sizzle

Hey everyone
Been looking on the site and a few things have caught my eye
Me and my boyfriend have been together now for 11 years and I wouldn't change it for the world - we met when I was 17 and he 21 and now we've reached 28 and 32 we've both grown into mature adults with a more knowing and sexual maturity! Before it was all about how many times you could squeeze sex into the day and naughty weekends away! Now I can't explain it but we both know what we want sexually and that's more arousing than anything from our early days! Especially me - I've never been a confident in my body type but I'm much more sexually in tune with what I want and open to my partner having all aspects of me - I want to now move on and explore what else I can be doing to maintain that spice and desire
We haven't really tried anything in terms of toys - mainly outfits and sex different places /positions etc !
Is there any long termers that can offer their opinions?
I recently had the urge for very light bondage in terms of wanting my man to tie me up (bought soft ties) and him to take full control but I don't think he's into that....
I wouldn't mind looking at other things ....

Just spend some time browsing the forums for idea's and again browse all the differ products until see what you'd both like to try or suggest to each other new fantasies. Good luck and great sex.

Hello and welcome to the forums :) there's plenty of ideas here both on the forums and types of toys!

Lovehoney Jess did a really great blog post on BDSM and how to encourage your man to become more dominant. Look at the blog page...

If he's really not into bondage and the like, then some of the more sensual things you could try are the massage candles, hot massage rocks, lickable oils, feather ticklers, and for you glass toys are great! The Tracey Cox Glass dildo set was on offer recently, you get two glass dildos. I don't have it myself, but one of them looks very similar to the Fifty Shades Drive me Crazy glass wand. I do have that, and it's sublime.

you could also try some remote control toys such as love eggs. That way your OH could be in control...

Hope these ideas help.
Welcome to Lovehoney!!

Link to Lovehoney Jess's blog page:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2015/07/17/bdsm-bondage-fetish-faqs/

Insightful reading. Maybe you could show it to your OH.

Thank you so much for your replies - will give it a whirl later when he gets in - I'm sure once he gets looking there will be options for both

Sammie x