Relationship sex spice

To all you lovely people I'm in need of some help please. I am in an amazing relationship, my OH is 9 years older and he loves NAUGHTY as so do I however, I would like to spice things up i would love to gain more knowledge and I really don't know where to start

Thank you in advance

You probably need to give us some direction of your thoughts. Don't be shy . And then perhaps we can come up n with some suggestions between us .

Hi mills 90 welcome to the forum. It all depends on what you're into?
phone was from different rooms
If you've tried or like the idea of restraints some reading whilst you or oh are restrained.
Sexy messages left for your oh to find.

It's hard without knowing what kind of advice when we don't know your likes as it's certain horses for different courses
Add too this and I along with others will help you best we can 👌xx

Let us know what kind of thing you like i.e bondage :)

But everyone loves a sexy outfit. I recently tried one of the bodystockings and it went down very well.

I would definately recommend sexy outfits!! It's a turn on for both yourself (as you feel soooo sexy!) and your OH!

As Goodie2shoes suggested, I also recently purchased a couple of bodystockings thanks to the 2 for £20 deal, and my OH loved them. I found them surprisingly flattering and quite a few of them are crotchless, which can come in handy ;)

It's difficult to specific because you haven't given us more detail about what you both like. There's tons to be learned here on the forum, (anything from oral technique, hair removal, pegging, anal, fisting, role play...) it's really worth digging around a few threads. Good luck

Oh the bodystockings 😍 love them, they're great for feeling sexy and confident, and confidence changes the whole experience!

Thanks everyone

I would love to try bondage, dirty talk, any type of role play just don't want to come across as sounding/acting/ looking stupid. I'm quite new to all of this however my toy box is getting quite full which is a start.

How did you all feel when first trying bondage, dirty talk or role play??

Mills90 wrote:

Thanks everyone

I would love to try bondage, dirty talk, any type of role play just don't want to come across as sounding/acting/ looking stupid. I'm quite new to all of this however my toy box is getting quite full which is a start.

How did you all feel when first trying bondage, dirty talk or role play??

I can't talk for role play our dirty talk. But when my partner and I first tried bondage it opened up a whole new world we have never experienced. It started with me tying her up and blindfolding her. I then had complete control, the teasing was most effective. To the point where I left the room after "warming her up and then I went downstairs to make a drink, all the while she was left on the bed blindfolded waiting for me to come back. Talking about it is bringing it all back haha!

We really enjoyed it and have continued to use it 😄

Hope that helps

Hi Mills90, dirty talk is easy and fun!

Just use the basest words you can to describe what you are doing or having done to you, or what you are watching. Tell him what you would like him to do to you or what you would like to do him. Talk about how he makes you feel.. Tell him what you fantasize about and what you think about his various parts and techniques.. Dirty talk should stroke his ego too unless you guys are into humiliaion..

If you're not confident on the terminology, look up erotica. I dont want to write the sort of things here becuase I might step over a LH line and break the rules..

Have fun with it! If you're shy, given that you mentioned bondage, a blindfold would help you overcome your difficulties..

Here is my 2 pennies of advice ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Dirty Talk - never really tried as thought might offend or something like that. Saying that, if you were to make some boundaries then it should be ok. Perhapps after a drink to loosen you both up?

Bondage - This is probably the easiest to start with, like MGB93 said, tying to the bed opens a whole world of possibilites. You could start with something like handcuffs and then move onto tying to the bed and the blindfold, then a gag as well. I found that teasing and being teased was so much of a turn on, giving that control or taking it away is such a rush. Again, just set boundaries and a safe word or action to make sure to stop if not enjoying.

Role Play - This one depends how confident you are and how much you can switch off. I found role play quite hard to enjoy as couldn't really switch off from being me, but if you can get into the role (there is a thread on here about different scenarios) then it can be enjoyable. I think for me it was more of a turn on for the outfits than the scenario, but didn't really give it a chance.

Most of all, have fun and just trust each other.