New to toys, should I share my recent purchase with hubby?

So I just ordered my first vibrator and dildo today. My hubby and I have a good, active sex life. I feel for us we're adventurous- trying light bondage, blindfold, and have used a gag gift vibrator that we use add a dildo (vibrator doesn't work) with lots of fun! My hubby was the one that surprised me with it last year and got me to squirt for the first time!
Since I've been obsessed with erotica the past 3 years I've been getting more horny and have recently started masturbating with that purple fellow. It's about the same girth but just a tad longer than him. My hubby isn't very excited that I'm doing it without him, as he says he can help me out whenever I need it and he doesn't masturbate anymore now that we're doing it regularly.
Just the thought of fucking myself or him fucking me with a dildo gets me wet. I can't wait to try out the rabbit I ordered to see what a vibrator is like and the thick suction cup dildo I ordered. I don't want to feel ashamed of using these on my own when I'm all horned up but want to use them with him too.
Ideas on how to bring this up with him?

Just say that you need to use toys on your own first to discover how/if they work for you, so you can show him how to use them later on. Exploring your own body and knowing what you like is key to a good sex life, so just be honest about it and I'm sure he'll understand

I think honesty is key to a good relationship and a healthy sex life. I would just tell him that you're really excited about trying something new with him! If you feel slightly embarrassed, shy or more confident if it's not face to face then you could always tell him in a saucy text!

To me giving a blow job is the starter, sex is like the main course, masturbating is a snack and toys are like dessert!

You love all 4 but for very different reasons! Nothing and nobody is being replaced, it's all for the love of food 🍒🌭🍭🍩😉