oohhh my new toy is here 😄😍😘

Got myself a 7inch jelly realistic vibrator.. my second purchase of the buzzz_zzzz kind, so eager to try it with my OH but he's just come off night shift ..... Should I wait until tomorrow so we can play together, or give myself a solo sneak preview lol ...

Solo all the way, lol, I hate waiting to try new toys. I currently have a lot that i can't use as they definitely need two people and the wait is killing me. So i vote for play as soon as possible x

Are u kidding me..... bugger waiting. ?.. what did you get x

Go for it. Often better to try it solo so you can tell your partner what you like.

Go for it lol have sneaky play

Hi ladies 👋
I've bought the slick and slim realistic vibrator 7inch.
I'm pretty new to exploring with toys so I guess I'm going to have a bit fun on my own lol.. after reading all your replies I think it's a must to leave the Mr out of the test run lol 😁😉 have any of you got any suggestions on what to try next...

riaooohhh wrote:

Hi ladies 👋
I'm pretty new to exploring with toys so I guess I'm going to have a bit fun on my own lol.. after reading all your replies I think it's a must to leave the Mr out of the test run lol 😁😉 have any of you got any suggestions on what to try next...

There are probably lots of threads on people's favourites and stuff that might be worth a read. I would say though that something different to what you already have is fun and if you haven't experienced the wonders of glass that is awesome fun :) but chances are if you stick around the forums long enough you'll end up owning one of everything LH sell anyway, so you'll get to try them all eventually, lol. The word addictive springs to mind ;) x

🎉🎈🎊🎈 sounds like a party with yourself to me! Why wait! Lol

I always prefer to use toys on my own first, unless they're for him of course! That way there isn't the pressure to "perform". If you really want to wind up your OH, send him a text and let him know what you're doing...

LadyS wrote:

riaooohhh wrote:

Hi ladies 👋

There are probably lots of threads on people's favourites and stuff that might be worth a read. I would say though that something different to what you already have is fun and if you haven't experienced the wonders of glass that is awesome fun :) but chances are if you stick around the forums long enough you'll end up owning one of everything LH sell anyway, so you'll get to try them all eventually, lol. The word addictive springs to mind ;) x

Lol I was actually thinking that this could become addictive, I've been looking at the lingerie too. I don't know why it's taken me so long to invest in some toys lol😊 x

Wake him up.

GlamRockChick wrote:

I always prefer to use toys on my own first, unless they're for him of course! That way there isn't the pressure to "perform". If you really want to wind up your OH, send him a text and let him know what you're doing...

, I'm the more adventurous minded out of the two when it comes to sex, but from the impression he gives me he is looking forward to trying something new. Would be funny to see what he has to say when I text him lol .. muhaha 😋 I haven't got a clue what to buy solely for his pleasure and he isn't the sort to jump online and have a look, but If I buy something and its there he'll use it lol

When I get a new toy I always use it on my self first. Heck I paid for it! lol

We prefer to enjoy exploring new toys together, but then again my wife hasn't ever really been keen on self enjoyment. (I wish she was but really, she isnt.) Anyway, it has kind of always been OUR thing, and lord knows I am always up for the task, nothing like making her squirm to brighten your day up a bit.