New Wand... Advice please

EightyEightMilesPerHour I’m so happy you’re now un wand-world, welcome to the addiction, there’s no rehab that I’m aware of so good luck 😄💋

EightyEightMilesPerHour wrote:

Not sure how to add a link, but we got the Lovehoney Magic Touch Sexy Massage Bargain Bundle. I feel like I’m going to be wanting it every day. 😍

You simply copy the page address from your browser's address bar and paste it into your post. If it's a Lovehoney page then the forum will automatically turn it into a hyperlink. 👍🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42692

Eightyeightmilesperhour, are you “Mrs. MarriedMan30” or is the OP still looking? Either way, glad you like your new toy!

I have both the Doxy (mains) and the Desire rechargeable. I much prefer the Desire.

Apart from the ease of use and cleaning there is one setting that has a rapid on/off vibe that I love. The Doxy can't compare as it's heavy and a pain to clean. I find the vibes on the Desire to be as far-reaching as the Doxy.

I have the Mantric on my wishlist for the next time it's on offer, though, as I can't fit my Flutter attachment onto the Desire.

VR wrote:

I have the Mantric on my wishlist for the next time it's on offer, though, as I can't fit my Flutter attachment onto the Desire.

I'm not sure the Mantric wand will be good for attachments? Its head is about 5¼ inch circumference, and it's about 1¾ inches tall. How does that measure up to your Flutter?

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

I'm not sure the Mantric wand will be good for attachments? Its head is about 5¼ inch circumference, and it's about 1¾ inches tall. How does that measure up to your Flutter?

I'll check it out. - thanks, Mr Chimp.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

I've order myself and my wife the Lovehoney Mains Powered Classic Metallic Magic Wand and I'm so excited to try this bad boy out on her! After reading your comments I cannot wait!!