New Website

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

Apologies for being a bother, but I was wondering if the reviews made on the old website will be reverted to their original forms?

I have already mentioned the fact that paragraph separations do not seem to have been transferred over (for my reviews at least), and I was gutted to find today that the Pros/Cons/Overall feature of past reviews no longer seems to be there on my account… :slightly_frowning_face:

I know that this isn’t a major issue, but I spend a lot of time writing my reviews to try and make them as clear and as helpful (and sometimes as entertaining) as possible, so I was wondering if you knew whether the paragraphs and Pros/Cons/Overall feature of previously-submitted reviews will be transferred over eventually?

Thank you so much, I hope you have a lovely afternoon x

PS - I know that a few people have mentioned this issue in the past, but I just wanted to say that my review name now appears correctly as sexpositive_babe on my past reviews, so thank you for this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do regarding the Pros/Cons/Bottom Line import, but the paragraphing is unfortunately how it imports :frowning:

Which reviews are they? Are they particularly wall-of-texty?

1 Like

Yes, mine are all very big. I’d link to them but, um… we can’t any more. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

Unfortunately they are now all big walls-of-text (I tend to write a lot of detail in my reviews)…

I have 4 that were imported from the previous website, on the following products:

It is mostly the last one that I am worried about (although they have all lost their paragraph separations), because I had written a setting-by-setting overview of each of the vibrations/patterns, which now looks like a bit of a mess…

Thanks @Ian_Chimp fo rthe feedback, must just be the refresh rate of the site and my impatience :wink: :+1:

1 Like

Great @Lovehoney_Brenna thanks for checking and letting me know :+1:

BTW should I be able to see all of my reviews somewhere in my account details somewhere? as I’ve looked but cannot find them? Thanks and sorry for dumb question :confused:

No, reviews are no longer linked to the account like they used to be so there is no list of them any more.

Thanks :+1: for letting me this @Calie, I didn’t know that? :confused: but I do now :slightly_smiling_face:

Morning @Lovehoney_Brenna

Is there any chance you could check if I will be receiving a birthday discount as I have no email come through yet.

Thank you.

If its less than a week away then I’d contact customer care via live chat :blush:

2 Likes

@SexInTheCity
Yes it is, just thought I’d ask here first.

Customer Care should be able to help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone know how long it currently takes for a review (for a tester item) to go live?

If it’s live on the site it should take the normal amount of time (48-72 hours), give or take a smidge for the new system.

Has one of yours not popped up yet?

1 Like

The item is live, but I only submitted the review at the end of last week - can’t remember if it was thurs or fri, so it’s probably too soon.
I’m just keen to see if it keeps the paragraphs etc.

From what I’ve seen, it’s only some of the imported ones from the old site that lose their paragraphs. So fingers crossed it should be fine. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m still waiting for my review of the Vive to go on since Thursday and that item has been live for a while. Wasn’t even a tester item either as I bought it. :thinking:

1 Like

I think they are still running a bit slow as they sort out the website issues.

Hope your review shows up soon.

I’ve also made a purchase today which I promised myself I wouldn’t do until everything was running better, but after sorting out some email address glitches Brenna waved her wand and some points appeared - be rude not to, really…

ETA: I’ve just had a look at the Vive - looks like your kind of thing! Hope you liked it.

3 Likes

All my reviews disappeared years ago with a ‘tweak’ to the site so I gave up bothering.

I do wonder if LH have started to become more selective with the reviews that are posted/kept.

I don’t suppose you can remember what products they were for? (or one that stands out in particular, etc).