New Website

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Great Big Suggestions Thread

I’m still finding that the ‘your latest orders’ section shows no such thing - I’ve said before on here about keeping packaging slips for the order number, but now also to check that returns have been processed.

Instead of trawling though bank statements online :scream: I always used to check my account page on the main site (and emails) to see if refunds had been processed (I have to try lingerie on, so I buy quite a lot and return items once I have chosen).

Can’t do that any more as latest purchases don’t show up.

I hadn’t had an email confirming my return so I phoned customer services (again - and it is a premium rate phone number!) to find that after nearly 2 weeks no refund had been given for returned items. These were items I had cancelled due to a 2 week despatch time but which arrived anyway… no one needs more life hassle like this!

All sorted now, and very quickly by the very helpful customer services person, but please, folks - keep tabs on your purchases / returns because you can’t do that from your account page and they are still missing orders and refunds, and not sending the usual emails, in my experience.

Surely, it must all be costing them customers?

ETA: I really don’t understand why all this is taking so long to sort out, especially having built up such a good loyalty scheme and good loyal customer base. Not something they should take for granted.

4 Likes

Just came on to say, thanks foe the website revamp. It is class! As an Android Developer this is kust miles better to the previous one. Much more modern and chic :ok_hand:t3:. Thanks LH!

As a professional website tester , I beg to disagree
lovehoney.fr is the back to the future way to find anything you want

4 Likes

Ahh those were the days lol

1 Like

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
I’ve just checked one of the products that we reviewed for you and it would appear you are correct that the name has been changed from ‘Mid-50s_kiwi’ to ‘Mid K’.

I’ll see if I can remember all of the products & reviews that I’ve written to see if this sitation is true for them all.

My concern now is that I do not have any reviews history on my account so can only assume this will impact on chance of being a future toy tester?

In addition I’ve voted for the two toys i would like to review in the new tester list but my profile picture does’t appear in the list when I hit the ‘show vote’ button. is this a symptom of the name change that happened on the website migration or some other reason?

Thanks
Mid-50s_kiwi

1 Like

I can see your picture against the masturbators. :+1: You have to click the down arrow a few times to expand the voter list fully. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m still able to read all your reviews on my end, so it won’t affect your chances of being selected :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay - we can now sort by ‘newest’ in each category :new:

3 Likes

There’s one for the Sale page too. :balloon::partying_face:

But… it hasn’t scooped up the Deal of the Day like it used to, so not exactly the same as before. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah I notice this last night, its good we can sort by newest again. Something so simple probably the number one feature most people wanted back.

1 Like

I think mine is the ‘Latest reviews page’. And our review profiles. And being able to link to specific reviews. And the page not juddering horrifically whenever I go to the next page of reviews.

In summary, I’d like to be able to use the reviews again. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Maybe this time next month the review page will be the next feature to be working again :man_shrugging:

Not made an order yet since the change over…is it still smooth to add on the discount code if it’s over £40 and do we still get free p&p?

1 Like

If your account is set up properly ordering works fine. :+1:

You need your account to be tagged as Unlimited though, and not everyone’s swopped over cleanly in the change. But you can test it out easily by adding something to your basket and seeing if the Unlimited25off40 code works for you. And you should also see a £3.99 delivery discount too. If you don’t see those things then hopefully @Lovehoney_Brenna can work her backend magic for you. :+1:

Thank you @Ian_Chimp will check it out.

Not very good with technology

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna my reviews are still showing up as Curvy F.

Also… although the unlimited discount is working on my order I am still being charged for P&P and it’s not showing any P&P code.

Have you submitted any reviews on the new site yet?

The free delivery is shown as a “delivery discount” rather than an option you select :slight_smile:

Thank you…

No I haven’t submitted any reviews since the change over.
Will my name on my reviews change once I do?

I think it might, if you submit your “reviewer name” as “CurvyJilly34F” I think it should change it